Help needed for new connection

• Thread starter ansaf
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,005

ansaf

Reaction score
Hai friends,
Today,I saw in shopclues that they are providing tatasky hd connection coupon worth 599 on buying a dth products(I see in solid kuband lnb page) I want to know what is in 599 package? Also It shows a addional 1201 as installation charge which I have to pay. Is the stb in 599 or 1201 package. I dont need dish and other products as I already have setuped in 93.5. Can I able to get the stb without 1201.

Please help me friends..thanks.

ansaf said:
Hai friends,
Today,I saw in shopclues that they are providing tatasky hd connection coupon worth 599 on buying a dth products(I see in solid kuband lnb page) I want to know what is in 599 package? Also It shows a addional 1201 as installation charge which I have to pay. Is the stb in 599 or 1201 package. I dont need dish and other products as I already have setuped in 93.5. Can I able to get the stb without 1201.
Please help me friends..thanks.

599 means pack activation offer.
1201 means equipment and installation offer...

SCHG.png

Goutham said:
599 means pack activation offer.
1201 means equipment and installation offer...

SCHG.png

I already have a kuband dish installed and i can point it to 83 for tatasky, is the stb too in 1201.can i able to get the 1201 waived??

You can't get stb without outdoor unit from online ; only dealers can provide

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock