Help needed from TATA Sky experts..

Yugendran21 said:
I know my Customer ID... It showed when I selected Home Button... I need to know only my RMN and password of my Tata sky portal..

Ask Tata Sky CC they will tell after some verifications.

Type ur customer Id In Logging page and click ok.u will see the RMN as I know

Yugendran21 said:
I know my Customer ID... It showed when I selected Home Button... I need to know only my RMN and password of my Tata sky portal..

Then call cc & tell your subscriber - ID no.& ask for your RMN& Password of your Ts portal they will help you for sure

U can use forget password option in mytatasky also. But i think u should call cc

Md Anzar said:
Then call cc & tell your subscriber - ID no.& ask for your RMN& Password of your Ts portal they will help you for sure

Do you think its so easy to get password.

Anirudha Das said:
Do you think its so easy to get password.
Why do u think it so difficult ? Once mobile is registered with them he will get new password on his mobile

dipayan said:
Why do u think it so difficult ?

Because no server use confidential data of yours if they able to see your password then you can't trust the company itself this what happen couple of years ago with Facebook and Google.

Force1996 said:
Ofcourse its easy if you have your ID,phone and STB and digital smart card.

But if i forget id then ? for ex. if i forget mail id then how i get my password back ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock