Help needed from TATA Sky experts..

dipayan said:
u missed in between instruction given to him check 1st page of this thread carefully

Yaah Prashanta bro guide him but he not thanks him and write like he knows his customer id you do not feel some thing on it.

Yugendran21 said:
Guys I had an TATA Sky connection before... now after that I bought an Airtel DTH.. but now I want to use Tata Sky again... but I foegot everything... even my password, RMN,email ID... can anyone help me to retrieve my customer ID??? please... I need all ur utmost help...

:(:(:(

1.Plug your Box to tv and attach tatasky dish antenna wire with box.
2. Press home button there you can see and note your subscriber id.
3. Go to mytatasky.com, enter your subscriber id and press enter.
4. You can recharge from there online without the need of any password and you tatasky connection will start working again. I did this with my friends 3 year old deactivated connection but the package will remain the old one.
5. To chance package online you need password just click for forgot password when asked and your password reset link(or password itself) will sent to your registered email and RMN. If you don't use registered mobile number anymore use email to reset and you don't know your email also then my dear friend you are one careless fellow. Now call cc they can and will surely help after all you know your address where tatasky installs your connection.

U can request cc to update ur new rmn and email id they ll do instantly

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

ok guys this problem is finnaly solved.. I called cc.. now enjoying the best servise of TATA Sky...

Yugendran21 said:
ok guys this problem is finnaly solved.. I called cc.. now enjoying the best servise of TATA Sky...

What is the reactivation charge ?:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock