Help needed from TATA Sky experts..

Anirudha Das said:
but if i forget subscriber id then ?

Then no body can help you but the ID is available on HOME so you can easily find your subsc-ID

dipayan said:
press home button and see it onscreen or call cc and provide stb serial number

is this home button works after my stb deactivated.

Anirudha Das said:
check this
Yugendran21 said:
Guys I had an TATA Sky connection before... now after that I bought an Airtel DTH.. but now I want to use Tata Sky again... but I foegot everything... even my password, RMN,email ID... can anyone help me to retrieve my customer ID??? please... I need all ur utmost help...

:(:(:(

Yugendran21 said:
I know my Customer ID... It showed when I selected Home Button... I need to know only my RMN and password of my Tata sky portal..

Anirudha Das said:

Yes bro both HOME & HELP Buttom works after deactivation also

Yugendran21 said:
Guys I had an TATA Sky connection before... now after that I bought an Airtel DTH.. but now I want to use Tata Sky again... but I foegot everything... even my password, RMN,email ID... can anyone help me to retrieve my customer ID??? please... I need all ur utmost help...

:(:(:(

What Yugendran bro ask here "can anyone help me to retrieve my customer ID???"

and then what he say

Yugendran21 said:
I know my Customer ID... It showed when I selected Home Button... I need to know only my RMN and password of my Tata sky portal..

"I know my Customer ID"

if anybody knows how to get customer id then there will be no reason to ask anything

Anirudha Das said:
What Yugendran bro ask here "can anyone help me to retrieve my customer ID???"

and then what he say

"I know my Customer ID"

if anybody knows how to get customer id then there will be no reason to ask anything

u missed in between instruction given to him check 1st page of this thread carefully

dipayan said:
Anybody knows what is the activation charge on all DTH ?

Its depends upon what the package you subscribe to

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock