Help needed from TATA Sky experts..

Anirudha Das said:
Because no server use confidential data of yours if they able to see your password then you can't trust the company itself this what happen couple of years ago with Facebook and Google.

If u hit forget password in mytatasky.com password will be reset and new password will be sent to registered mobile number and in email id.

Anirudha Das said:
But if i forget id then ? for ex. if i forget mail id then how i get my password back ?

in Tatasky u don't need user ID to login u need subscriber id or registered mobile number

Force1996 said:
Your ID will be shown if you connect your stb to tv :tup

But the ID will be only shown in HOME

dipayan said:
If u hit forget password in mytatasky.com password will be reset and new password will be sent to registered mobile number and in email id.

if i forget my RMN and i throw the sim and may be TATA(SKY not sent me mail then ?

dipayan said:
in Tatasky u don't need user ID to login u need subscriber id or registered mobile number

i knows bro i mean the same if i forget user id then ?

Anirudha Das said:
if i forget my RMN and i throw the sim and may be TATA(SKY not sent me mail then ?

Just send RNM space subscriber ID to 56633 from new mobile or call cc

Anirudha Das said:
but if i forget subscriber id then ?

press home button and see it onscreen or call cc and provide stb serial number

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock