Help regarding dolby digital in tatasky

vetri ragav

Reaction score
hi,i am using videocon d2h for the past 4 yrs.now i am planning to move to tatasky for more HD channels. somebody pls clarify me whether the dolby digital and dd+ is better than videocon d2h.i am more specific about the sound clarity...

not only sound quality but In every aspect TataSky is superior to d2h, me & many other our forum members who shifted to TataSky from d2h has experienced it.
you can move to TataSky you'll never regret about both quality & quantity :tup

thank you shubh bro,what about the recording option in tatasky.Is there PVR option in normal tatasky hd box or i want to buy higher cost box.what's the price of it...

As of now sadly there is NO recording facility in Normal HD STB, you've to buy Transfer box for recording purpose which costs around 9k

ok bro,i am using onkyo 5.1 HT.i can sacrifice recording option for hd channel.but i want to confirm again the sound quality in tatasky is good in 5.1 HT because some people are saying dd+ sound is not good in tatasky.i just want to confirm it.

ayushlabroo said:
No bro TS DD+ which is on 80% chs is worst. DD is the best. DD+ has the worst audio quality.

Bro can we switch only DD output mode

ayushlabroo said:
No bro TS DD+ which is on 80% chs is worst. DD is the best. DD+ has the worst audio quality.
thank u for your info bro.i thought of shifting to TS but i will drop my idea now

vetri ragav said:
hi,i am using videocon d2h for the past 4 yrs.now i am planning to move to tatasky for more HD channels. somebody pls clarify me whether the dolby digital and dd+ is better than videocon d2h.i am more specific about the sound clarity...

Yes bro, Tata sky audio & pictures quality is much better than d2h. I am experiencing, bcoz i was previously d2h customer & now Tata Sky:k

Audio quality is awesome:luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock