Help regarding dolby digital in tatasky

sagR said:
Yes bro, Tata sky audio & pictures quality is much better than d2h. I am experiencing, bcoz i was previously d2h customer & now Tata Sky:k

Audio quality is awesome:luv
thank you bro...

ayushlabroo said:
No bro TS DD+ which is on 80% chs is worst. DD is the best. DD+ has the worst audio quality.

That's not really true. As of now, DD+ is not that bad on TS. One big advantage that the change to DD+ has made is the equalisation of audio volume thru HT when switching from adverts to main programming on some channels of Star network for example. Earlier with only DD audio there used to be quite a big difference but not now with DD+. It's more balanced now.

In fact the recent change from DD+ to DD on the 3 Discovery network HD channels has worsened the audio spatial separation on these 3 channels. It was far better with DD+.

hi today i did setup of 5.1 using fibre optic. after setup i am.not able to control volume using tatasky remote. is it default or issue with box. mute is working

nrajeshkumar said:
hi today i did setup of 5.1 using fibre optic. after setup i am.not able to control volume using tatasky remote. is it default or issue with box. mute is working

DD sound can be controlled only by HT remote...

yes. pcm can be controlled via remote. but am not able to experience 5.1. sound I selected both hdmi audio to pcm and spdif audio to pcm.

nrajeshkumar said:
yes. pcm can be controlled via remote. but am not able to experience 5.1. sound I selected both hdmi audio to pcm and spdif audio to pcm.

You have to set it to Dolby Digital. Volume in HT needs to be controlled thru HT remote only as TS remote will not work for volume with this setup.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock