Help Regarding Hd+ upgrade offer Rs599

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj Sanyal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 2,127

Suraj Sanyal

Reaction score
Today I got a call from Adth Cc for upgrade offer with free hd channels for few months so my question is can I upgrade to this offer and after that can I continue with my normal Sd pack rate for my value prime 260rs something? if I need then only I will opt for any hd channel topup after wards so confirm it guyz

Yes you can use SD pack alone with HD stb. But for 1 month you will get free HD topup that will be automatically discontinued.

so I upgraded my normal box to hd and all the fraud things from airtel started showing up firstly the installation guy showed me the new hd box then started asking 250rs extra upon 599rs upgrade offer for the adapter which needed for the hd box so I know its a cheating but now cant do anything so I paid for that also then he told me your service will be activated after 30mins after that my service got activated with shock that I have fooled totally by airtel guyz that I am getting only 2 HD channels but offer was 3months free recording 1month all HD channels free and 599rs for upgrade

I have complained about this to cc but each time I am calling they disconnecting me in hold, Help me anyone about this

Suraj Sanyal said:
so I upgraded my normal box to hd and all the fraud things from airtel started showing up firstly the installation guy showed me the new hd box then started asking 250rs extra upon 599rs upgrade offer for the adapter which needed for the hd box so I know its a cheating but now cant do anything so I paid for that also then he told me your service will be activated after 30mins after that my service got activated with shock that I have fooled totally by airtel guyz that I am getting only 2 HD channels but offer was 3months free recording 1month all HD channels free and 599rs for upgrade

I think it's the fault of guy who activated ur connection....
Actually for me also cc said that I will be getting only 2 hd channels for free one month and no 3 months free hd topup while upgrading 599 offer during Diwali period....
But the technician guy assured me that I will get all hd channels free for one month....
As he said he activated TN 29 HD free for one month (30 HD channels for 204 Rs) + 3 month recording topup + 1 month I active services free....

Back
Top Bottom