Helpline : dish tv hd stb

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
International Voice Call from Syed, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Problem : how to get dish tv hd stb in Bangladesh?

solution : The problem is in bangladesh, the indian dth stb is sold with very high price, entire set for around 12,000 bangladeshi taka (currency). Because of no bangladesh dth, the indian dth equipment not only dish tv, but also of tata sky are sold at high price. The best way for legal purchasing of dish tv hd is to purchase from india, since from dhaka, kolkata is accessible through international bus service and flights. customer told to contact dish tv customer care thru mail : [email protected]

Mr syed satisfied with the reply.

Thanks.

biswajit.HD

what do you mean by terming heck???? mr dino.... any problem with the reply???

yes are u a bangladeshi, who is interested in this crap point

go to hell you criticizer of everything.... you are a scrap to the ddf forum..... go to hell.... jealous dino....

you have to be made understood in your same dino language... otherwise you wont understand....

helping a international customer is heck???? what the hell.... you are not worth of anything.... just go to hell and go to the worst forum, dont come here mr dino to spoil the forum....

dont tell me to show respect, i just expressed the truth about dish tv and people like u started personal insults against me. go and lick feet of owners of dish tv, u deserve it

u deserve to lick ur own feet... u useless scrap........ jealous person.... go to hell.....
insult for insult that what you deserve for ur whole life....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock