Helpline : dish tv hd stb

god will decide who deserves to go to hell, i am a pure vegetarian who does nothing wrong, for a matter of fact, i never lie too, not like u eating flesh of animals and speaking bullsh*t.

dont pretend to be a god follower now.... ur a devil inside..... comeon everybody knows it.... accept it.... better will be for you...

ya we know very well who is evil and corrupt, from top to bottom from left to right, from above till deep below u display great example of it

you are like a soul angel... isnt it?? go and rest in ur own false and fake world of ur own... u urself set an example of a big fake person...

hehe he i pray that god transforms u tomorrow on ur birth day, thats all i can say

my birthday is in december... anyway thanks for ur wishes... at last some good words from ur heart... :tup adorable.... take care....

And ya good debate.... meet you soon mr dino... till then al chingo!! :tup

There had been a news about the same dth problem in bangladesh... someone had posted in ddf forum.. If anyone knows it, please post the link to the thread here, so that the ddf members from bangladesh can become aware of it. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock