Helpline : Dream Box and dish tv

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Voice Call and sms from Saudi Arabia :

Name : Murad (From Saudi Arabia)

Problem (SMS): Hello sir Im from Saudi Arabia and I. looking for dish tv. I look every where to get in Saudi Arabia. Is that possible i get in Saudi Arabia. I have dream box and humax receiver let me know. Thank you.

Solution : He is not regsitered in the forum, i have told him to register in dream dth and secondly i have referred our dream satellite expert Asif javaid , who is also from Saudi. Asif bhai can u help him?

This is the first international call i got on my helpline.. Murad has regsitered just now on dream dth on my refferal.. he has just messaged me from Saudi.. I want our satellite expert Asif bhai to help him.. please...

First Of All Check Nss95 footprint Cover Saudi arabia, if Yes, Please Set Dreambox Receiver On nss95 Dishtv Satellite, Search All Tp. after This Process Asif javed Help u for Activate Channels By C-line Or cc cam!

Thank you... Vikram.. for the guidance and help. Im greatful to you, to help in my helpline service. Hope murad will get the solution, soon and asif bhai will guide him too.. :tup

view pay channel by Cc-Cam or c-line illigal But No Any Solution , So After the Signal Reception of Dishtv Nss6@95 And search all Tv install CC-cam Software In Your Dreambox For Sharing Activation Signals By any other.

Thanks for helping me

first thing i was useing CCCam in my dreambox in nilesat for pehla and now it's stop coz it's now changed to showtime package

i will try to make my dish to NSS6 but one this i can say that i get very well from asiasat5 i get very good signal

please let me know with asiasat5 can work cccam or not also i will try to make my dish to NNS6 and let you know

Thank you

dear friend

in saudia dish tv 96 is about not possible,

why i say about because i listen that only in dammam some boys confirm that they got only two or three tps signal on hunter made big dish

but asiasat 5 on 100.5 dish tv true hd signal is very very strong in saudia

i am getting these signals on asiasat3s base dish and also insat 4 a 83 degree base dish with iron rod support.

but the question is how you can see these hd channels,

you can see these channels with orignal card of dish tv true hd.

one of my company indian friend bring this card from india for me, it is unpaired card which i can use in dreambox, and other source is cardsharingm which is too dificult because if you have any other package original card then you can exchange with some one server holder and can enjoy these channels

thanks

murad312 said:
so you do not have cccam for asiasat5 ATM i do not using any original card

dear friend

i am using card , but i also use cccam with some of my friend server, which channel donot open with card, i open with my friends server. i donot have a server

i use cccam as client. ( client means only see channels but not share with another )

if i have a server then i can give the ***** to another.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock