Helpline : Dreambox and dish tv

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Joined
5 Aug 2011
Messages
37,813
Reaction score
4,633
Voice call from our dream dth member : Punjabiveer from Punjab (India)

Problem : Can dream box and dish tv card be paired?

Solution : As per my information our Dream expert : asif javaid bhai from Saudi is using dream box and dish tru hd card, so i hope its pairable. Punjabiveer asked to contact Asif javaid on forum and get exact details. Asif can also reply to this thread and answer his problem. Requesting other dream box users also to help and give the best solution possible.

Punjabiveer satisfied with the reply and looking forward for help.

Thanks

biswajit.HD
 
biswajit.HD said:
Voice call from our dream dth member : Punjabiveer from Punjab (India)

Problem : Can dream box and dish tv card be paired?

Solution : As per my information our Dream expert : asif javaid bhai from Saudi is using dream box and dish tru hd card, so i hope its pairable. Punjabiveer asked to contact Asif javaid on forum and get exact details. Asif can also reply to this thread and answer his problem. Requesting other dream box users also to help and give the best solution possible.

Punjabiveer satisfied with the reply and looking forward for help.

Thanks

biswajit.HD


dear friend

sorry for late reply,

if you want to use card in dreambox, you need to purchase unpaired card of dish tv true hd and it will work in dreambox but in dreambox hd
not in dreambox 500s.

furthermore, in your HD dreambox it must be M TUNER , because L TUNER donot tune HD CHANNELS and the symbol rate of any frequency which is more from 27500 is also not tune.

for example Dish tv true HD frequency is 12522 v 40700
here symbol rate is 40700 so normal tuner it will not tune.

if any question in your mind donot hesitate and ask by post i try to reply.

thanks
 
Thanks Asif for ur reply... hope Punjabiveer will be satisfied with the reply.. :tup
 
dear asif javed... thanks for yours prompt feedback..

1. still i am confused about one thing how we can admit a smart card as a unpaired card.

2 secondly if we insert unpaired smart card in dreambox it will require any keys for pairing or it will work without keys..
3.. will dish tv,s HD smart card works or non HD too..


above all i am more eager to know about how and where from i can arrange unpaired HD card..

pls help me dear brother.. thanks in waiting............
 
Asif bhai, will surely reply, when he will be online. Thanks veer... :tup
 
PUNJABIVEER said:
dear asif javed... thanks for yours prompt feedback..

1. still i am confused about one thing how we can admit a smart card as a unpaired card.

dear friend , when you purchase a card ask for unpaired card from shopkeeper..


2 secondly if we insert unpaired smart card in dreambox it will require any keys for pairing or it will work without keys..

no need anykey, only add the card and it will start working.


3.. will dish tv,s HD smart card works or non HD too..


it will work HD and SD BOTH

above all i am more eager to know about how and where from i can arrange unpaired HD card..


it is depend on you how you arrange card , i purchase a card when my friend go to india on vacation and he bring from there for me.


pls help me dear brother.. thanks in waiting............


thanks
 
ASIF JAVAID said:
PUNJABIVEER said:
dear asif javed... thanks for yours prompt feedback..

1. still i am confused about one thing how we can admit a smart card as a unpaired card.

dear friend , when you purchase a card ask for unpaired card from shopkeeper..


2 secondly if we insert unpaired smart card in dreambox it will require any keys for pairing or it will work without keys..

no need anykey, only add the card and it will start working.


3.. will dish tv,s HD smart card works or non HD too..


it will work HD and SD BOTH

above all i am more eager to know about how and where from i can arrange unpaired HD card..


it is depend on you how you arrange card , i purchase a card when my friend go to india on vacation and he bring from there for me.


pls help me dear brother.. thanks in waiting............


thanks

great job :tup
 
Dreambox related issues shold be posted in Dreambox Zone not in DTH section......
Please move this post to DREAMBOX Zone
 
@Jignesh : Hello .. this is a dish tv helpline service related question.. thanks... Look for the first post in the thread.
 
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock