Helpline : Dreambox and dish tv

• Thread starter Thread starter Biswajit.HD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 14,212

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Voice call from our dream dth member : Punjabiveer from Punjab (India)

Problem : Can dream box and dish tv card be paired?

Solution : As per my information our Dream expert : asif javaid bhai from Saudi is using dream box and dish tru hd card, so i hope its pairable. Punjabiveer asked to contact Asif javaid on forum and get exact details. Asif can also reply to this thread and answer his problem. Requesting other dream box users also to help and give the best solution possible.

Punjabiveer satisfied with the reply and looking forward for help.

Thanks

biswajit.HD

biswajit.HD said:
Voice call from our dream dth member : Punjabiveer from Punjab (India)

Problem : Can dream box and dish tv card be paired?

Solution : As per my information our Dream expert : asif javaid bhai from Saudi is using dream box and dish tru hd card, so i hope its pairable. Punjabiveer asked to contact Asif javaid on forum and get exact details. Asif can also reply to this thread and answer his problem. Requesting other dream box users also to help and give the best solution possible.

Punjabiveer satisfied with the reply and looking forward for help.

Thanks

biswajit.HD

dear friend

sorry for late reply,

if you want to use card in dreambox, you need to purchase unpaired card of dish tv true hd and it will work in dreambox but in dreambox hd
not in dreambox 500s.

furthermore, in your HD dreambox it must be M TUNER , because L TUNER donot tune HD CHANNELS and the symbol rate of any frequency which is more from 27500 is also not tune.

for example Dish tv true HD frequency is 12522 v 40700
here symbol rate is 40700 so normal tuner it will not tune.

if any question in your mind donot hesitate and ask by post i try to reply.

thanks

Thanks Asif for ur reply... hope Punjabiveer will be satisfied with the reply.. :tup

dear asif javed... thanks for yours prompt feedback..

1. still i am confused about one thing how we can admit a smart card as a unpaired card.

2 secondly if we insert unpaired smart card in dreambox it will require any keys for pairing or it will work without keys..
3.. will dish tv,s HD smart card works or non HD too..

above all i am more eager to know about how and where from i can arrange unpaired HD card..

pls help me dear brother.. thanks in waiting............

PUNJABIVEER said:

1. still i am confused about one thing how we can admit a smart card as a unpaired card.

dear friend , when you purchase a card ask for unpaired card from shopkeeper..

2 secondly if we insert unpaired smart card in dreambox it will require any keys for pairing or it will work without keys..

no need anykey, only add the card and it will start working.

it will work HD and SD BOTH

above all i am more eager to know about how and where from i can arrange unpaired HD card..

it is depend on you how you arrange card , i purchase a card when my friend go to india on vacation and he bring from there for me.

thanks

ASIF JAVAID said:
PUNJABIVEER said:

dear friend , when you purchase a card ask for unpaired card from shopkeeper..

no need anykey, only add the card and it will start working.

it will work HD and SD BOTH

it is depend on you how you arrange card , i purchase a card when my friend go to india on vacation and he bring from there for me.

thanks

great job :tup

Dreambox related issues shold be posted in Dreambox Zone not in DTH section......
Please move this post to DREAMBOX Zone

@Jignesh : Hello .. this is a dish tv helpline service related question.. thanks... Look for the first post in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom