Helpline : Dreambox and dish tv

• Thread starter Thread starter Biswajit.HD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 14,212

@sohagpnk : Please make a separate thread and ask in dish tru hd section.... thank you..

Dear ASIF ji a few days back i visited a dish tv selling shop. I asked for unpaired smart card.Even after long talk he never understood what i was saying.. I visited three and four other shops but there was nothing like this. I understood to a some extent but replied that you have to purchase all the accessory of the dish tv mean to say a new connection of dish tv..i think an unpaired card is that which is never inserted in origional dish tv box but has been activated by the company end:down

Dear Asif ji a few days back i visited a dish tv shop.. After a long talk with the shopkeeper i remain unable to explain how can i categrise a smart card as unpaired. He has so many cards and told me that i have no as such knowledge which one you need may get that.. I was too confused. Same happened when i visited some other shops.. I think an unpaired smart card is that which is never inserted in the origional dish tv set top box but is activated by the company end.. But if we demand a brand new smart card it needs to purchase a whole accessory and a new connectio of a dish tv.. So pls help further

dear friend

unpaired means that it is not connected with dish tv box, it is activated from dish tv company but without set top box, but if you purchase new smart card with all accessories it is not unpaired card. and it will not work in dreambox

thanks

Dear Team, hope I am not hijacking the thread but just need some help !
I am using a dish tv SD card on DM-500 and till yesterday it was fine and woking 100% then it got expired today in morning so I got it recharged as routin. Now it's active from Dish Tv operator side but I am unable to watch transmission !
I got it refreshed 4-5 times from dealer and putted it on Zoom & Zee News to get updated codes but no use......still black/blank screen ......
Can someone HELP plz .......

Use Your Dishtv Card With Dishtv Stb and After Starting Zee news , put in Dreambox Smartcard slot.

dhanda said:
Ha Ha now , ur card game is over

No Dhanda , He Can Play with many other Ways In Dreambox without Card like C-cam cam Etc.

Back
Top Bottom