Here's why Tata Sky will always remain better than Airtel

It is 150 in Airtel, right? I recently had to recharge 150, as 100 wasn't enough to resume services.

It is 100 Rs.. IMF varies for below 300 and above 300 packs... Its 15 and 20 Rs. Respectively. Temporary Suspension available for Rs. 30 for 1 month, Rs. 100 for 3 months and Rs. 200 for 6 months. Also unlike Tata Sky here u can opt for this service on particular stb but Tata Sky has better option where subscriber can keep 2ndary stb closed for as much time as they want which is a separate facility while i think Temporary Suspension applicable to whole account or maybe now it must have changed. If primary box chosen for temporary suspension / safe custody then for secondary stb i believe NCF as per primary box charges is levied in the interim period

In airtel min Rs. 100 required in account to resume service so not major difference. Will share feedback with them to reduce this, abolish Idle Maintenance Fee and give Temporary Suspension Free once or twice in year... Hopefully they will improve on this.
Tata Sky offers unlimited suspensions which helps save money. ₹50 is minimum recharge amount available. You can suspend and resume as much as you want.
It is 150 in Airtel, right? I recently had to recharge 150, as 100 wasn't enough to resume services.
For me it was ₹100. It says on the SMS sent from them too.

It is 100 Rs.. IMF varies for below 300 and above 300 packs... Its 15 and 20 Rs. Respectively. Temporary Suspension available for Rs. 30 for 1 month, Rs. 100 for 3 months and Rs. 200 for 6 months. Also unlike Tata Sky here u can opt for this service on particular stb but Tata Sky has better option where subscriber can keep 2ndary stb closed for as much time as they want which is a separate facility while i think Temporary Suspension applicable to whole account or maybe now it must have changed. If primary box chosen for temporary suspension / safe custody then for secondary stb i believe NCF as per primary box charges is levied in the interim period

Tata Sky offers unlimited suspensions which helps save money. ₹50 is minimum recharge amount available. You can suspend and resume as much as you want.

For me it was ₹100. It says on the SMS sent from them too.
zFfo18r.jpg

As you can see in the image, I had to recharge for 150, to resume the services. I tried doing 100 on 11th Sep and it didn't work. When I called the CC, they informed that it's 150 and I needed to recharge for another 50. That's when I did the extra 50.

zFfo18r.jpg

As you can see in the image, I had to recharge for 150, to resume the services. I tried doing 100 on 11th Sep and it didn't work. When I called the CC, they informed that it's 150 and I needed to recharge for another 50. That's when I did the extra 50.
Your connection was deactivated for months. Mine deactivated today morning itself. I think they charged you some fine.

Also a portal that makes it difficult of selection of bouquets and base pack.
How do you find channel selection difficult through app? All options are clearly available & different services are also clearly mentioned.
If you don't want to use app then use missed call number to activate alacarte channel OR interactive service from TV for completely changing the plan. It's very simple & easy.
Personally I don't mind the minimum recharge amount post suspension because when you've to watch TV then what's the problem in recharging with 200? Moreover, if you want temporary suspension then just don't recharge your account, it's better to pay Rs 15 than 30 & if you keep your account suspended for longer period then you get retention offers too in which you don't need to pay IMF. But, yes charging IMF is not good.

Yes, minimum recharge amount post suspension is 150 in which they deduct Rs 15/20 IMF. In active state, minimum recharge amount is 50.

Your connection was deactivated for months. Mine deactivated today morning itself. I think they charged you some fine.
Not like that fine is 15 to 25 as IMF not beyond that .. but yes if account goes inactive more than 24 hrs then ur recharge amount is 150+ on saffer side
How do you find channel selection difficult through app? All options are clearly available & different services are also clearly mentioned.
Come on yaar I'm switching to TS one of the biggest reason is Airtel thanks app in a calendar month more than 10 days app is down every time throwing a error as try again later team working on it with blu**y dth symbol
Personally I don't mind the minimum recharge amount post suspension because when you've to watch TV then what's the problem in recharging with 200
Ex) if one customer spend somedays in home a week then outstation he's on base pack then why he need to recharge 200 remaining amount gone vain ?? IMO recharge value must be from 10 or 20 like telecom .. 50 itself not good

Come on yaar I'm switching to TS one of the biggest reason is Airtel thanks app in a calendar month more than 10 days app is down every time throwing a error as try again later team working on it with blu**y dth symbol
I use the app very rarely as I don't make changes in my plan so, I don't know about the app down issue in daytime but yes night one is not good.
Btw, when they're aware about the issue then why don't they find a permanent solution for it?
Ex) if one customer spend somedays in home a week then outstation he's on base pack then why he need to recharge 200 remaining amount gone vain ?? IMO recharge value must be from 10 or 20 like telecom .. 50 itself not good
That's why I said "personally" & "when you've to watch TV". For regular viewers like me it's not a issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock