Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter veer32564
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 678
  • Views Views: Views 74,174
Rajan shahi fast forwarded track in hindi now anupama is ahead of AKKK
Anupamaa daughter bday took place before arundhati daughter bday
Now anupamaa elder son also got married in latest episode im not so sure abt it as my mother was watching hindi version nd at that time i checked recap nd her son got married something like these happened but im not 100% sure

If this happens then may be people will stop watching AKKK and only watch anupama.
Yesterday on Instagram someone commented that watch anupama you will know what will happen in AKKK.

If I'm not wrong most of the show was sold to StarPlus as mentioned in wikipedia but it never reflected on the network.
Which shows??
I havent seen any imagine show on star plus

Btw i really want star should revive survivor india that was really good reality show nd at that time its rating were much better than bigg boss hindi but still they never came with season 2
If they have come up with seasons every yr then im sure it would have been bigger reality show than bb hindi

If this happens then may be people will stop watching AKKK and only watch anupama.
Yesterday on Instagram someone commented that watch anupama you will know what will happen in AKKK.
It will never happen.....AKKK nd ANUPAMAA both are going in different way

It will never happen.....AKKK nd ANUPAMAA both are going in different way

Means? I didn't understood!
In both serials the birthday of their daughter track came and it's almost same and both are going the same way.
Though I don't watch hindi tv serials but I see promos on social media and then I come to know, AKKK and Anupama almost same serial now.

Earlier we used to say Anupama followed AKKK but now it's opposite AKKK is following Anupama 😂😂

Means? I didn't understood!
In both serials the birthday of their daughter track came and it's almost same and both are going the same way.
Though I don't watch hindi tv serials but I see promos on social media and then I come to know, AKKK and Anupama almost same serial now.

Earlier we used to say Anupama followed AKKK but now it's opposite AKKK is following Anupama 😂😂
Now its going in different way
I mean core track is same but handling of track is very different

Which shows??
I havent seen any imagine show on star plus

Btw i really want star should revive survivor india that was really good reality show nd at that time its rating were much better than bigg boss hindi but still they never came with season 2
If they have come up with seasons every yr then im sure it would have been bigger reality show than bb hindi
Coming To Imagine TV unfair shutdown happened because of changes of ownership.
It was started With a JV with NDTV & NBCUniversal
A year later NBCUniversal sold it's stake
Then Turner Buyed 92% percent stake & NDTV named dropped from the logo. Regarding the selling of content to Star, i had read somewhere. I will try to find it.
Survior Needs to make a comeback with The Voice Franchise,Masterchef India,Nach Baliye,Dance+.

Haven't watched jinn one, so i can't comment on VFX. Maybe they haven't had any upcoming show in lineup so for just filling the slot, they haven't off aired the show. As far as i know they off aired Nazar 2 & Dadi Amma one without giving proper ending during Lockdown & after lockdown ended Jinn Ended up as well after telecasting for some time.
Also, Dil Jaise Dhadke Dhadakne Do. It was left incomplete too.

Then atleast do some good rebranding
They rebranded life ok because at that time they want to shift it on ddfd but now when channel is again catering to urban audience then rebrand it with proper promotion nd with good name nd try to increase reach
I feel that they should have stayed at Life OK only, and revamped the content. Changing the name twice destroyed the prospect of the channel. Life OK name resembled a unique urban niche name. STAR One was also good, but alongwith Zee Next, both couldn't survive solely in youth content. Same with Channel V. Hence, the result. AFAIK, STAR Bharat and &TV cover up their revenue and make profit with mythological/historical shows, e.g., Radhakrishna, Ek Mahanayak Dr BR Ambedkar, Paramavatar Shree Krishna, which also get dubbed into regional language GECs. So they are keeping too it.

The thing is that we have to keep our calm on the decision of networks and their channels. Mostly for Viacom18. I feel that the network is having a hard time, hence they are keeping low with regional channels, especially with Tamil, Bangla and Odia markets. They may have plans to bring back original content after economic slowdown goes away. Sane with STAR Bharat and &TV. Let's wait for the next financial year. It will show fruitful performance and businesses, for sure.

The thing is that we have to keep our calm on the decision of networks and their channels. Mostly for Viacom18. I feel that the network is having a hard time, hence they are keeping low with regional channels, especially with Tamil, Bangla and Odia markets. They may have plans to bring back original content after economic slowdown goes away. Sane with STAR Bharat and &TV. Let's wait for the next financial year. It will show fruitful performance and businesses, for sure.
Same goes for Sony Marathi and Zee Yuva.

Back
Top Bottom