Discussion Hindi Serials and Reality Shows Updates

Telugu serial remake of Guddan tumse na hopayega is getting good response because of Male lead actor.
don't know how will be the Tamil serial!
Telugu Male lead is doing two shows karthika deepam nd guddan remake

Telugu Male lead is doing two shows karthika deepam nd guddan remake
Yes I know about it before kartika deepam he was in other serials like Gruhapravesham and Kumkuma Puvvu ( same serial like Marathi serial Lek Mazi Laadki) but he was not popular at that time, he became popular after Kartikadeepam and now he is in another Hit show Hitler gari pellam.

What! Male Lead is working on rival network at the same time? It is common in telugu market? 😶
Yes its common thing.....south indian actors even work in another regional shows when they are doing another language shows....like kannada actors does kannada /telugu/tamil/malayam shows at time.....one kannada actress was doing shows in 3 languages (telugu/malayalam/kannada) at time.....its very common there

Ok i didnt knew that its remake.
But Sun network serial remake in Zee Network its very uncommon.
So what?? many hindi GEC's made remake of sun tv tamil shows since sun tv is not into hindi gec sector they easily gave remake rights of their shows to various hindi GEC's

Colors tv show krishnadasi was remake of sun tv show krishnadasi(btw it was based on the backdrop of Maharashtra pune and it was really good show....i personally liked that show)
Source
Source

Star bharat kalbhairav rahasya season1&2 are remake of sun tv show marmadesam (season1 was really good....i hope star pravah remakes it as it was really good thriller i really enjoyed it....if it remade into marathi im sure you will love this thriller)
Source
Source

Star plus show ek bhram sarvagunn sampanna is remake of sun tv show anandham (before revamp story was really good)
Source
Source

I Really liked all sun tv shows hindi remakes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock