HOME SHOPPING SHOP CJ TELUGU CHANNEL adding soon shortly

I know certain ladies who loves shopping channels and would like to empty there husbands wallet by ordering products after watching these channels. Trust me ...yes ... One at my home(my wife). Poor me....

waikte said:
Every critics knows A to Z reasons for not adding HD channels but still they wanna here it again and again. Sumone pls create a header or banner saying Sun is nt responsible but govt is responsible for all the issues and we the sun fans are happy with tye way things are going afterall we are here for the sun.....

Absolutely bro. Some members know the reasons very well still they keep on asking & want to know the same reason. I really dont know how it makes them happy. :angry If you always keep on asking the same question that why sun direct cant add new HD Channels ? will the answer change every moment ? :( I want this to stop. Or else create a separate thread : " Reasons why sun direct cant add new SD/HD Channels" :wall

all dth's have many shopping channels compared to sun dth... why insult sun dth... :no

tata shopping:p
videocon shopping home:p
dish shopping tv:p
shopping digital tv:p
reliance shopping tv...:p

Bishnu15 said:
Absolutely bro. Some members know the reasons very well still they keep on asking & want to know the same reason. I really dont know how it makes them happy. :angry If you always keep on asking the same question that why sun direct cant add new HD Channels ? will the answer change every moment ? :( I want this to stop. Or else create a separate thread : " Reasons why sun direct cant add new SD/HD Channels" :wall
I saw a thread that Sun direct got 8tps. Is it true bro. I think you hav sum connections in sun direct. So can u confirm it.

waikte said:
I saw a thread that Sun direct got 8tps. Is it true bro. I think you hav sum connections in sun direct. So can u confirm it.

Bro that may come true since He is an dealer and he has given many exclusive news in DDF so @Airsky bro's new's may come true :eek:hya. But for that we need to wait bit more;). Bishnu bro you also please check with your source and tell us

Haipawans said:
all dth's have many shopping channels compared to sun dth... why insult sun dth... :no

tata shopping:p
videocon shopping home:p
dish shopping tv:p
shopping digital tv:p
reliance shopping tv...:p
Some viewer are also there. Issues create karna certain people kaa job hey. Just ignore it bro.

amarnathkvk said:
Bro that may come true since He is an dealer and he has given many exclusive news in DDF so @Airsky bro's new's may come true :eek:hya. But for that we need to wait bit more;). Bishnu bro you also please check with your source and tell us
I wish the news be true in all respects. Bishnu bro confirm it.

I think airsky bro's news is true. Because Mr Dushyanth Kerala head told me to wait december end.

Ok bro. We will wait. But waiting kaa sawaal hi nahi hey...we are with the sun and wil always be with the sun.

Yes bro. But I am badly missing India Today Channel in my pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock