AASTHA BHAJAN :huh
ARIHANT CHANNEL :huh
ZEE ANMOL :-/
FOX SPORTS NEWS :angry

others :clap :clap :clap :tup :luv :luv :luv

people said:
ZEE ANMOL :-/
FOX SPORTS NEWS :angry

As per my view, Zee Amol and Fox Sports News both are useless channels. If u want to see Zee Anmol please check it on DD Direct Plus I am sure U will get the answer. For Fox Sports News I suggest U to see it on VideoCon D2H nothing special in this channel.

fox sports channel is not changed(star sports news 1) ;)

abhishej10 said:
THE MOST REQUESTED CHANNELS BY ALL OF US ARE
1.& PICTURES ok coming soon
2.HBO DEFINED HD wait
3.HBO HITS HD wait
4.9X0 ok coming soon
5.AASTHA BHAJAN coming soon
6.ARIHANT CHANNEL wait
7.M TUNES SD wait
8.RAJ DIGITAL PLUS coming soon
9.ZEE ANMOL coming sson
10.FOX SPORTS NEWS wait
11.KAPPA TV wait
12.LIFE OK HD coming soon

some of the channels are coming rest of the channels you have to wait

I will not Comment on Regional Channels in the List but as per me apart from Top -4 there is no requirement to add balance Channel from the list as there is a space Crunch.....

srikanth26 said:
some of the channels are coming rest of the channels you have to wait

Life OK HD coming soon on Airtel?????
Pls. give more info.. As when I asked its not coming to Airtel due to no demand.... :(

No Chance until Ses 9 satellite is launched aside Ses 7, for that you guys have to wait for 2 more years bcuz Ses 9 is set to be launched in 2015.

Hmm.. Let see what tricks Airtel have upto its sleaves...

Recently I discussed with Airtel technical person and as per him... Airtel has plans for this.. There will be a short term shortage a few months but as per him they have plans to cater customers demand but didnt revealed how.. Something really cooking behind the scenes.. That is the reason I asked can Airtel use SES8 and SES7 togther or not... :)

I Still remember few months ago some one said that Airtel can add 60 to 70 more channels on their current ses 7 satellite. I still can't believe he said 60 to 70 channels. OMG what a Joke it was.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock