HOPE THAT AIRTEL WILL ADD THESE CHANNELS BEFORE 31ST DECEMBER 2013

tata sky's one transponder (dvbs 2 mpeg 4 8psk) have 39 sd channels and 3 hd channels and their pq and aq quality is better than all dths

shawl_who said:
Its 40, not 38.

PQ quality is fine, certainly better than DishTV.

They havent been converted to mpeg4, they were already in mpeg4. TataSky is the one, which is converting from mp2 to mp4.

Ok converted I meant now for sure Airtel has already converted this channels before they have added on airtel Bcuz I don't think this channels are available has MP4 ready unless they are converted.

rushils372 said:
tata sky's one transponder (dvbs 2 mpeg 4 8psk) have 39 sd channels and 3 hd channels and their pq and aq quality is better than all dths

I don't think Tatasky is even close to airtel when it comes to PQ and AQ when comparing between Tatasky and Airtel, Airtel will beat Tatasky hands down for sure.

In My View Tata Sky's AQ And PQ Quality Is Much Better Than Airtel

To my opinion airtel is better than all other dth in all other aspects in tamil region except in removal of channels.
Since i hav used sun direct, ts and d2h.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock