HOPE THAT AIRTEL WILL ADD THESE CHANNELS BEFORE 31ST DECEMBER 2013

destinyawaits said:
Hmm... So as per you how many channels they could possible launch??

Bro its really difficult to predict how many channels can any dth add on its each TP has it all defends on the DTH whether they want to add has much of extra channels they can on their Tp and Compromise with channels Video and Audio quality. Now has per my view Airtels main Points are their Video Quality and Sound Quality on their channels and thats bcuz they don't use their full Space which are available in their Tp's like what D2H, Tatasky and Dish tv do which means Airtel wants to stay on Top when it comes to providing the best Video and Audio Quality for their Customers. Has per for the channels they can add is a very long time calculation formality. But i am sure they can never add 60 to 70 channels on their current Ses 7 satellite.

:tup

DishHD said:
I Still remember few months ago some one said that Airtel can add 60 to 70 more channels on their current ses 7 satellite. I still can't believe he said 60 to 70 channels. OMG what a Joke it was.

Well, I guess everything's sounds funny when one is oblivious of facts. :p
That someone is me only. :lol

Already, abt 20 channels have been added by adtv in past 2 months.
They, still have 1 TP remaining, and can still abt 40 odd channels. :k

shawl_who said:
Well, I guess everything's sounds funny when one is oblivious of facts. :p
That someone is me only. :lol

Already, abt 20 channels have been added by adtv in past 2 months.
They, still have 1 TP remaining, and can still abt 40 odd channels. :k

40 Channels on one Tp, Come on Bro even if they have DVB S2 Transponders but still they can not add add more than 30 SD or 12 to 13 HD channels max on one DVB S2 TP even thought if they add more than 25 sd channels in their in their one DVB S2 TP then surely that Channels Video and Audio quality on that particular TP will be compromised which i don't think Airtel will add more than 25 to 28 max SD channels in their one Tp.

DishHD said:
40 Channels on one Tp, Come on Bro even if they have DVB S2 Transponders but still they can not add add more than 30 SD or 12 to 13 HD channels max on one DVB S2 TP even thought if they add more than 25 sd channels in their in a one tp then surely that Channel Video nd Audio qulaity on that particular TP will be compromised which i don't think that Airtel will add more than 25 to 28 max SD channels in their one Tp.

:hello bro...

They have 40 channels on 11680V TP currently.
I dint say, they've exhausted all their existing capacity... they can still add more on existing TPs.

But, yes.. picture quality will always be compromised.

Though I am one of the firm believer of Quality over quantity, but I understand that one of the existing TP of ADTV is carrying 40 odd channel..... Can some expert confirm this ??? :huh:huh:huh

Wait let me check first, if Airtel has 40 channels in its one TP then surely that channels PQ and AQ would be the worst in this universe.

DishHD said:
Wait let me check first, if Airtel has 40 channels in its one TP then surely that channels PQ and AQ would be the worst in this universe.

so, u dont trust me !! :skd :lol

shawl_who said:
so, u dont trust me !! :skd :lol

Ya you are right they have 38 Channels but remember they all are converted to MP4 channels which means that this channels will use half the bandwidth compare to MP2 channels. But still 38 Channels on one tp wonder how the PQ and AQ of this channels would be

:u

Its 40, not 38.

PQ quality is fine, certainly better than DishTV.

They havent been converted to mpeg4, they were already in mpeg4. TataSky is the one, which is converting from mp2 to mp4.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock