Horiible experience with Dish CC

Reaction score
My dis Tru HD stopped showing the HD channels from sat 6 pm onwards , as in the channel list in only starting from 98(icici active).
I checked and found the last 3 TP's to be red.
So i called CC on at night and they told me that a technician will come tomorrow between 3 pm and 6 pm "pakka".

Sat 8 pm - Made another call to CC and was told again , "pakka" CC will come by tommorow afternoon.

Today 1 pm - Again was promised that technician will come by evening "pakka" and they were sorry for the same.

1:30 pm - Got a call from some lady from dish tv , asking me if my problem had been resolved !! Told her that the technician hasn't even come yet , again was told "pakka" the technician will come by today evening.

Now for the BEST part!! ,
8:30 pm - Called CC and i was told this exactly (in a very rude tone )
"Sir , the technician has said that he called and you said that you dont need him and will align the antenna yourself and had called off the visit"
and cut the phone.

I didn't get a SINGLE call from any technician , not even ANY missed call AT ALL during the day.
Now since the last 2 hrs i have tried calling the CC number literally 50 times and nobody has picked up the phone.

Finally call connected at 10:40 pm and the CC told my DAD that "what can we do if you cancelled the visit".
Not even believing me that i have not said anything of the sort. Then my dad shouted at him and threatened to sur for Cheating and lying on behalf of the customer and said he will take them to Consumer court and sue them , then he said sorry sir we will look into it .

I cant believe this , How can someone fabricate a fake conversation with me that never happened.
Disgusting to see that a technician of such a big company will resort to telling lies :wall :wall

:) Become a satellite tracker.... and learn dish installation :D

Cant help customer care services... they are really hopeless...

ok... fine.... not forcing you... dont take it seriously... :)
The problem is you cant do anything about customer care services.... thats what i want to tell...
Thanks...

i know , its so frustrating ! But i wonder why cant these companies get their act together !

Go for a local dish technician,if you know anyone rather than calling certified dish tv personal... that will be helpful...

Bro why don,t u try it by urself , it,s very easy to allign dish , first move ur lnb to little left or wright, if signals not coming then move ur dish slightly left or wright or up and down, beleive me bro it,s very easy to allign dish u can do it by urself ..... No need to call cc for these little problems.....

Well , the only thing im afraid off is that if i mess it up and then Dish tv giys will blame me ...bcoz i have absolutely no experience with dish / satellite!

ok no problem.. for dish allignment dont call dish tv customer care, call a local dish installer.
Since you are in delhi you can go to your nearest dish care centre personally, and report the problem... i m sure they will help you out... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock