Horiible experience with Dish CC

Ok bro just try to move lnb little bit to left or wright , first move lnb little to left and see if signals are increasing if signals are not increasing then try to move lnb to little bit wright, i think moving lnb could be easy for u rather then moving dish if u r afraid off messup ...... First just see original position of lnb so that u can move back to same position if signals don,t come...... In my opinion i think u should give a try to allign dishtv ....

I will try to gove it a try but this just goes to show How HORRIBBLE dish tv's CC really is ! Fabricating lies to get out of doing simple work !

Finally got the dish aligned , just "FOUR" days after raising the issue ! ("pakka" sir 24 hours main complaint resolve ho jayegi my foot ! )

Did you report it with the Nodal Officer ?

I suggest, give a call to your Nodal Officer and lodge a complaint about these stupid things that happened and demand an extension of validity of 4 days !

ForceRaikkonen said:
Finally got the dish aligned , just "FOUR" days after raising the issue ! ("pakka" sir 24 hours main complaint resolve ho jayegi my foot ! )

Good that ur work is done finally.. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock