How Sun DTH is useless for ROI Subscribers

bishnu bro. everything he said is accompanied by good supporting facts.. except the pq for which different people can have different views...

Bishnu15 said:
You like this thread ? :huh Why dont you add +reps for him ? :D You are a mod I respect you & I never expected these sort of reactions & comments from you. I am hurt. :(

I am Supporting True He Posted all Which is 100 % True you are Over Supporting Sun Direct Unnecessary for ROI too if some new user who first time seeing Sun Direct Might me Mislead by seeing your Post and if he Buy Sun Direct in ROI then he will Bash our forum because of that i lost my money :( :dodgy

Bishnu15 said:
First lets mod ban you. Then I will talk with you. You are defaming a DTH brand in a public forum like this ? I salute your audacity. Waiting for Shawl bro & Sadiq bro to read the thread. Then just see the consequences. :wall You have been constantly against Sun DTH in spite of the fact you use it. Until & unless this type of defaming threads are closed you will never learn. :angry
But if i am wrong and all the above mentioned things are not true about Sun DTH with respect to a ROI subscriber then why don't u post the correct things and explain that my mentioned points are wrong against Sun DTH. If a product is not good compared to other products then just by comparing it with other brands doesn't mean that we r trying to defame it. Sun DTH position is fully exposed to everyone on forum for Rest of India.

I am never blindly supporting sun direct. But you must admit it is cheap but with less channels. Thats it. Full stop.

Sarkar said:
I disagree with the point under Number of transponder. :dodgy

Higher compression doesn't mean bad PQ and AQ

Do u know every TP have a specific space? If your answer == Yes. Then it means there must be a limit for adding channels per TP. For adding more and more channels in one TP you have to compress the picture quality by decreasing the picture quality per channel

Hassan Syed said:
Do u know every TP have a specific space? If your answer == Yes. Then it means there must be a limit for adding channels per TP. For adding more and more channels in one TP you have to compress the picture quality by decreasing the picture quality per channel

But What if DTH use Advance Codec and Increase TP Capacity by Increasing Sr and FEC :huh

Hassan Syed said:

and if you want to add more channels from the limit.. you will need better technology and Sun Direct have not that one.

Bishnu15 said:
You like this thread ? :huh Why dont you add +reps for him ? :D You are a mod I respect you & I never expected these sort of reactions & comments from you. I am hurt. :(

I also had respect for you but in Tata Sky summer bonanza thread you posted "instead of giving such offers they should make changes to packs". Even a child can tell that this is a good offer but you are not ready to accept the fact. I am hurt

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock