How Sun DTH is useless for ROI Subscribers

mmadhankumar said:
Another thread.... :skd:skd:skd :gn:gn:gn

you already had enough.... :no:no:no few of them.....

Reasons to choose SUN DTH over other DTH
Sun Direct can still fight it out in ROI
Link Removed
Criticizers of SD should be silent
Some Facts about Sun Direct
Many Reasons as to why a South Indian DTH Brand Sun is equally popular in ROI ?

imo, its better if you could explain to the OP here in this thread itself... without fighting ofcourse.... :k:k:k

Ok madhan bro. No more new threads. I am really happy to be a part of DDF family. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
Ok madhan bro. No more new threads. I am really happy to be a part of DDF family. :tup

Brother you can explain the good points of Sun DTH in this thread. Trust me I am not against Sun DTH. It's just my opinion. It can be 100% wrong. Share ur views about Sun DTH but with some proves so that we all can understand it

Bishnu bro,actually Hassan syed bro not defame sundirect he register the request & feedback to sundirect team,sundirect very low channels compared to all dth & rdtv also above 280 channels but sundirect 226 only :(:'(,i hope they will add more channels soon in both users (south & roi customers) :)

I email to both (Sun DTH + Reliance) about Mesat 3b. I asked them why they are not getting any space from Mesat 3B satellite to asd more channels, instead of explaining the reason or giving a rough idea about the date both replied the email in a general way that we sent ur suggestion to concern department. On the other hand, we can clearly see how quickly Dish TV started using their new satellite and added a lot of channels in no time. If Dish TV can do it then why Sun DTH and Reliance are doing nothing? As a Sun Direct subscriber, I am expecting an improvement in it because i invested my money in Sun DTH. I don't want to waste my box because I paid for it and still I am paying them monthly subscription. It's my personal opinion that they are charging more amount from ROI subscriber for the number of channels they are offering to ROI subscribers

yeah.. what is surprising is that they market themselves to be a south only DTH, and are not doing well in south chnls as well.

Dishtv, d2h and airtel have overtaken Sundrct, in terms of south chnls.

Surprised, they still dont have TLC, HBO defined hits, FOX life, crime, lowest kids chnls, lowest eng ent and movie chnls, lowest fashion n travel chnls, lowest english news. intl news chnls :s

I m not even counting hindi genre chnls :s

shawl_who, so in short it means, Sun DTH is not only useless for ROI but also for south subscribers for not having enough south channels compared to other DTH? Can u also compare the price of South channels with other DTH. Try to do ur calculations on the basis of high number of channels with the price if other DTH have a little high price than Sun DTH as they have less number of south channels.

Hassan Syed said:
shawl_who, so in short it means, Sun DTH is not only useless for ROI but also for south subscribers for not having enough south channels compared to other DTH? Can u also compare the price of South channels with other DTH. Try to do ur calculations on the basis of high number of channels with the price if other DTH have a little high price than Sun DTH as they have less number of south channels.

Are you here to defame a DTH Brand by any means ? :wall I really dont know why Shawl bro is not seeing all these. I am not biased. But suppose if I suddenly start to defame any DTH for example ADTV, will that do any good for this forum ? I shall be banned immediately. :tup Dont wait for similar consequences Hassan bro. :wall

It Seem Bishnu is a Die Hard fan of Sun Direct and Even not able to find Difference Between Truth and Defaming :s

Rushil.D said:
It Seem Bishnu is a Die Hard fan of Sun Direct and Even not able to find Difference Between Truth and Defaming :s

Defaming any dth brand even by a very small way is not allowed. :no Never ! Constructive criticism is appreciated but this by Hassan bro is simply criticism by any means. :wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock