How Sun DTH is useless for ROI Subscribers

ABCDEFGH said:
I also had respect for you but in Tata Sky summer bonanza thread you posted "instead of giving such offers they should make changes to packs". Even a child can tell that this is a good offer but you are not ready to accept the fact. I am hurt

Any offer is a good offer once it is given for lifetime. Just for example, ADTV providing 2 regional packs free for lifetime. I like this offer. :)

ABCDEFGH said:
I also had respect for you but in Tata Sky summer bonanza thread you posted "instead of giving such offers they should make changes to packs". Even a child can tell that this is a good offer but you are not ready to accept the fact. I am hurt

Same Here bro :(

Even He and Jay Mostly Posting this Type of Negative comments when some DTH are Doing good

Lets Take Example of Yesterday's thread about TEN HD addition in SUN Direct

Jay posted "Sun HD channels also added very late in ADTV '

Sorry everyone if I have hurt you anyone. :'( I am really sorry particularly Rushil bro. :( Keep up the good work, Rushil bro. :tup I like most of your threads. :luv :luv

Rushil.D said:
Same Here bro :(

Even He and Jay Mostly Posting this Type of Negative comments when some DTH are Doing good

Lets Take Example of Yesterday's thread about TEN HD addition in SUN Direct

Jay posted "Sun HD channels also added very late in ADTV '

Ya, there is one more guy who is posting these types of comments. Though I won't take his name but you will understand

Bishnu15 said:
Any offer is a good offer once it is given for lifetime. Just for example, ADTV providing 2 regional packs free for lifetime. I like this offer. :)

Tata Sky is providing Star Sports :hd 2, Star Sports 2, Active Darshan, 2 Free Regional Add ons with your pack.. isn't a good offer bishnu bro???

wewake said:
Tata Sky is providing Star Sports :hd 2, Star Sports 2, Active Darshan, 2 Free Regional Add ons with your pack.. isn't a good offer bishnu bro???

Dont forget Actve Doordarshan also free bro. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
Defaming of any DTH brand is not allowed here.

Yes we dont allow it... but read the rules again bro...

We give freedom to speech. You are free to praise/curse any service provider based on your personal expserience. But replies posted on the sole intention of promoting/defaming any service provider is not entertained.

if the thread is posted without any valid points then i would have closed it, the moment it was posted.. but he has attached few threads as proof... also he himself a sun direct user... we cant say his "Sole Intention" is to defame the brand... he is cursing his service provider for the lack of service... if you think its wrong, give him the valid points so it will be useful for him and others... :tup:tup:tup

I agree with Madhan bro. Thanks for understanding. I support that this thread should be kept open as I night I create another thread highlighting the good points about sun direct.

Bishnu15 said:
I agree with Madhan bro. Thanks for understanding. I support that this thread should be kept open as I night I create another thread highlighting the good points about sun direct.

Another thread.... :skd:skd:skd :gn:gn:gn

you already had enough.... :no:no:no few of them.....

Reasons to choose SUN DTH over other DTH
Sun Direct can still fight it out in ROI
Link Removed
Criticizers of SD should be silent
Some Facts about Sun Direct
Many Reasons as to why a South Indian DTH Brand Sun is equally popular in ROI ?

imo, its better if you could explain to the OP here in this thread itself... without fighting ofcourse.... :k:k:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock