how to add removed favorite

• Thread starter Thread starter priyatnl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 17,443

priyatnl

Reaction score
i had a channel studio one saved as favorite on channel 9. it seems d2h removed the channel. when i try to save another channel as new favorite on channel 9, i can no longer see number 9 in the list of 1-20. please help me

New Videocon Remote - How to add favourites

TO ADD TO THE FAVOURITE LIST
- From the original channel list, select the desired channel to be added and press the ‘Green’ key on the Remote.
- The selected channel will be added in your favourite list.
- Press ‘Exit’ and confirm your selection.
TO SORT CHANNELS IN THE FAVOURITE LIST
- Press the ‘Blue’ Key on the Remote to sort your favourite list.
- Press ‘Green’ or ‘Yellow’ Key to move the channels ‘Up’ and ‘Down’ respectively.

same way red colour button will be there to remove I hope - I dont use videocon wait users will reply here

The only way is to reset the stb and add favourite channel from 1 to 20 once again. I am also experienced this problem when d2h removed Reporter TV.

Ananthu said:
The only way is to reset the stb and add favourite channel from 1 to 20 once again. I am also experienced this problem when d2h removed Reporter TV.

yup thats the only way .... @priyatnl please reset ur favorite list ie) delete all the favorite channel present in that list and added ur favorite channels once again from 1-20 that is the only option ...

sailaxman16 said:
yup thats the only way .... @priyatnl please reset ur favorite list ie) delete all the favorite channel present in that list and added ur favorite channels once again from 1-20 that is the only option ...

This is a big disappointment :shy
I've to write my favorites down in a paper & reset the list :dodgy

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
This is a big disappointment :shy
I've to write my favorites down in a paper & reset the list :dodgy

yup at the time am using d2h same way i was followed :shy:lol:dodgy

Back
Top Bottom