Seeking Help Thinking of switching to TSHD - Have a query about Favorite Audio Setting.

Andy123

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I am a long time user of D2H. I had decided to drop D2H & switch to Tata-Sky HD because I hear
all good things about it on the net. I also like the idea of free Mobile Tv & Desktop TV.
At the same time D2H is dropping music channels & infotainment channels left & right.
However, I recently read about a issue with TataSky that has got me worried.

I primarily want to switch to TS-HD to watch infotainment channels. However, many have complained
that the "Favorite Audio Setting" for HD channels reverts back to English if you switch the channel or
restart the STB. I read that despite newer STBs this issue has not been fixed. Is that true?

I do not watch any infotainment channels in English (which is its default language). D2H remembers
the Fav Audio setting for each channel without a hitch. If TS-HD fails to do this simple thing,
I will give it a pass.

Thank you friends.

Yes there is a bug with TS HD...most of the infotainment HD channel audio revert to English if you switch channels...they are very reluctant to fix the issue....

If you want to watch infotainment channels in HD and in Hindi language, you'll pull your hairs and will become bald very soon if you switch to Tata Sky HD.

Yes there is a bug with TS HD...most of the infotainment HD channel audio revert to English if you switch channels...they are very reluctant to fix the issue....

If you want to watch infotainment channels in HD and in Hindi language, you'll pull your hairs and will become bald very soon if you switch to Tata Sky HD.

Thank you friends for your replies. Fav audio setting is very important to me. I do not wish to change it each time. I will hold off the switching to TSHd till that old bug get definitively fixed. Thanks again!

Hi Friends,

I am a long time user of D2H. I had decided to drop D2H & switch to Tata-Sky HD because I hear
all good things about it on the net. I also like the idea of free Mobile Tv & Desktop TV.
At the same time D2H is dropping music channels & infotainment channels left & right.
However, I recently read about a issue with TataSky that has got me worried.

I primarily want to switch to TS-HD to watch infotainment channels. However, many have complained
that the "Favorite Audio Setting" for HD channels reverts back to English if you switch the channel or
restart the STB. I read that despite newer STBs this issue has not been fixed. Is that true?

I do not watch any infotainment channels in English (which is its default language). D2H remembers
the Fav Audio setting for each channel without a hitch. If TS-HD fails to do this simple thing,
I will give it a pass.

Thank you friends.
Is this problem still exists bro?

My personal review if you have a large screen tv better buy binge+ box..picture quality is 10x better than normal hd box ..you can disable wifi like me and use it as a normal box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock