How to record program in sundirect

amarnathkvk said:
@saj and @lax bros currently I don't have pen drive or hard disk with me that's why I am not able to help him😑 but that is sd plus remote only I used to record in that kind of remote only

oh ok bro thanks :) .. Possible plz post the steps bro how to record using that remote (if you remember means) that may help him :) ..

Satvijay said:
Guys, anyone here knows how to copy the video of SD after recording into pendrive to be played on other tv or computer.?? is it possible??

The recorded contents can be played through only with the same STB. Not possible to watch in PC/DVD player..:k

0885a2e29fe0657f6ca9bd0d9bd57c2c.jpg

kutty arun said:
Amarnath bro post your sd+ remote please :)

Kutty Arun Bro,

Its Also SD + Remote Only Bro

I Know That You Got Confused Since Old SD Remote And The Initial Stages Of First SD + Remote Is Identical Model Except In Some Button:k:hello

In Old SD Remote,U Can See Org,Movie,Act Buttons

But In SD + Remote U Can See The Buttons Like Pause,Forward And Backward Instead Of "Org,Movie,Act" Buttons

Other Than That Both Are Looks Like i.e SD And SD+ Are Same Model

Satvijay said:
Guys, anyone here knows how to copy the video of SD after recording into pendrive to be played on other tv or computer.?? is it possible??

Not Possible bro if you want connect stb to ur computer via Tv tuner card :) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock