How to select different audio feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satvijay

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have got new D2H, i see 5 audio feeds for NGC and for other channels.. i do not know how to select it from my remote. Can someone help me??
I have D2h SD connection.

I think u presss info ,after info bar is up,then press yellow button use arrow keys scroll and press ok to select.

smileguy123 said:
I think u presss info ,after info bar is up,then press yellow button use arrow keys scroll to select.

Thanks a lot.. will try and let u know

And if you want permanent solution go To SETTINGS >INSTALLATION >AND THEN LOOK FOR >LANGUAGE PREFERENCE >and select the desire audio for all avaliable channels

kafeel_azam said:
And if you want permanent solution go To SETTINGS >INSTALLATION >AND THEN LOOK FOR >LANGUAGE PREFERENCE >and select the desire audio for all avaliable channels

i think that setting is asking for some password. what is the default password.

jvcbpl said:
kafeel_azam said:

1234...................other settings,4th 6th 8th 10th numbers of your smartcard serial number.For language 1234 is enough

jvcbpl said:
kafeel_azam said:

default password is 1234

smileguy123 said:
jvcbpl said:
kafeel_azam said:

1234...................other settings,4th 6th 8th 10th numbers of your smartcard serial number.For language 1234 is enough

Thanks

jvcbpl said:
Hi all,

I have got new D2H, i see 5 audio feeds for NGC and for other channels.. i do not know how to select it from my remote. Can someone help me??
I have D2h SD connection.

Write to them on their FB page. They'll help :)

@Zaira
Two solutions has been given by members and Thread Starter also thanked them.
Then why to post on D2h FB Page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock