I bought airtel xstream 4k box..

Bro.. one more doubt.. should I be actively subscribed into DTH for accessing installed apps.

Bro.. one more doubt.. should I be actively subscribed into DTH for accessing installed apps.
I undetstand that the following are required to operate this box.

1. A television set to connect with
2. A power source
3. An active DTH subscription

If you do not have any of the above, you cannot use your box!:D:D:D

My doubt was specific about apps.. I have a non-smart TV and Airtel DTH + Broadband (and no streaming device).. If I want to dump my DTH services at some point in future.. can I use this device only for streaming purpose.. or else should I need to keep paying for DTH services.

If it is not... then I am signing into this box.. at 2250rs (upgrade charges) it looks a good deal for (4k supported) streaming device + DTH + Gold Benefits..

I undetstand that the following are required to operate this box.

1. A television set to connect with
2. A power source
3. An active DTH subscription

If you do not have any of the above, you cannot use your box!:D:D:D

My doubt was specific about apps.. I have a non-smart TV and Airtel DTH + Broadband (and no streaming device).. If I want to dump my DTH services at some point in future.. can I use this device only for streaming purpose.. or else should I need to keep paying for DTH services.

If it is not... then I am signing into this box.. at 2250rs (upgrade charges) it looks a good deal for (4k supported) streaming device + DTH + Gold Benefits..
@k2max6 bro explain ur doubt bro...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock