Good News I bought Sun Direct HD Connection

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 207
  • Views: Views 32,420
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW...Signal strength is 82 and quality is 54. Guess good enough?

HBO HD doesn't have subtitles?

Yes, me too getting almost same, quality is 52-54, signal strength is 82-84 depends on channel.
Your lnb is latest lnb?

Sun Direct SD & HD pic quality is better than Airtel 2 years back while I am using SD but don't know how it's now but recently launched SD Channels like Maa gold & Zee Anmol SS impressed me a great deal it's like HD Channel Clarity might be a High Clarity Camera used to click snap.

How about PQ of SD channels specfically & HD Channels the clarity difference would be entirely different from Airtel,you would definitely noticed significant difference from Airtel and Dont know to define technically HD Channels will be crystal clear a kind of Blackish tone would be more significant than Airtel?? Did you noticed @ilikered bro.

And it's a wonderful Buy All the Best!!

Last edited:
@ilikered anna facing any issue in favorite option while changing Channels ??

As per sdirect users & @amarnathkvk Thambi told something related that issue though I don't know whole issue abt that

Sun Direct SD & HD pic quality is better than Airtel 2 years back while I am using SD but don't know how it's now but recently launched SD Channels like Maa gold & Zee Anmol SS impressed me a great deal it's like HD Channel Clarity might be a High Clarity Camera used to click snap.

How about PQ of SD channels specfically & HD Channels the clarity difference would be entirely different from Airtel,you woulf definitely noticed significant difference from Airtel and Dont know to define technically HD Channels will be crystal clear a kind of Blackish tone would be more significant than Airtel?? Did you noticed @ilikered bro.

And it's a wonderful Buy All the Best!!
Thanks. As I said, HD channel quality is excellent both video and audio. It looks better than airtel. SD is too sharp to my liking. Channel logos are grained due to the over sharpness. I need to fiddle with TV settings to adjust this.
@ilikered anna facing any issue in favorite option while changing Channels ??

As per sdirect users & @amarnathkvk Thambi told something related that issue though I don't know whole issue abt that
I'm not sure bro. Not using favorites yet. But it would be good if I know what's the exact problem.
Enjoy Zee Telugu HD and Gemini Music HD on Sun Direct! :cheers: Do you miss Maa Movies HD? And do you find the LCN number taking up the entire top right corner irritating?
Thanks, and No I don't miss maa movies HD yet. They mostly telecast repeat movies, so no issues there. It'll be even better once Zee Cinemalu HD gets added. I don't feel any problem with the LCN number being big.

There is a big LCN number taking up the entire top right corner. Do you find it irritating? Please reply... :tup:
(Picture taken from the 5 HD channels addition thread)
Bn2YwdW.png

Last edited:
There is a big LCN number taking up the entire top right corner. Do you find it irritating? Please reply... :tup:
(Picture taken from the 5 HD channels addition thread)
Bn2YwdW.png
No bro. I don't see any problem with that as it goes away after few seconds.

I'm not sure bro. Not using favorites yet. But it would be good if I know what's the exact problem.

Problem is if you fav channel numbers like 800,832 and if you select 800 from fav list and after sometime if you press next button it will go to 802 instead 832.

Also make sure your box supports recording

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock