Good News I bought Sun Direct HD Connection

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 207
  • Views: Views 32,696
Status
Not open for further replies.
No duration, between what's ur stb model number anna?
Yeah, I saw the option to modify the duration. The STB model number is HS8101.
Please Comment Your Views On Telugu Cinema Club Channel Bro?
I don't think it's useful, In fact I don't even know the movies they are telecasting existed.
Sun Direct SD quality very bad
It's not true, It's not bad. Not excellent, but not bad also. Slightly better than ADTV except for the over sharpness.

I am also planning to move my Sun Direct connection to LED TV where I am using Tata sky now.
I moved from Dish TV to Tata sky around 8 months ago on this and my parents took some time to get used from Dish to Tata sky in terms of remote and channel numbers. Now if I move to SD they will be confused again and will surely miss universal remote :(

I am also planning to move my Sun Direct connection to LED TV where I am using Tata sky now.
I moved from Dish TV to Tata sky around 8 months ago on this and my parents took some time to get used from Dish to Tata sky in terms of remote and channel numbers. Now if I move to SD they will be confused again and will surely miss universal remote :(
Sun Direct Channel LCN No Is Easy To Remember Bro.

Unlike Others,Telugu Channels LCN Starts From 150-199.

Congrats @ilikered bro. Enjoy new DTH. :) I am sure you will miss ADTV UI for sometime.

Seems he had made up his mind before posting here publicly. Just wanted members inputs before taking the final call.

Even i find it irritating but i have seen old SD (Standard Defination) Dabba TVs having same kind of channel numbers shown. So SD thrown us back to that time.

Expected reply from you bro!
Yeah bro, ADTV UI is very sophisticated. Sun Direct UI feels like a local cable UI, will definitely take sometime to get used to it. True that I made up my mind as soon as they added Zee Telugu HD LOl!!

If sun Direct Added "zeeteluguHD" 15days Before.. i would Have Taken a New Connection.. I thought Tatasky Will Add these channels 1st.. So i have Taken My 3rd Tatasky connection.. Missed It.😣

Congrats Bro..

Welcome To Sun Direct Family.....

Hi guys, I am disht tv user. I'm also looking for shifting to SD. But on website, I'm not seeing payment option for new connection booking. Is COD only available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock