I have another question

Status
Not open for further replies.
supermachi said:
they can watch dd Kolkata and sun channels :D

Dont pretend to be so much foolish that I shall die out of laughter. :D :D :lol

supermachi said:
this is knowledgeable suggestion thread which requires healthy discussion.

Those who don't like to comment may stay away.

You stay away. :lol

Sadiq said:
Ok. Let us see how Sun Direct ROI members reacting to this. Based on their decision, let us take a decision and forward your suggestion to Kalanidhi Maran. By the way do you have his email ID and phone number?

Dont support him. It was not expected from you. :no

Please block supermachi from posting anything.

Bishnu15 said:
Dont support him. It was not expected from you. :no
Don't know what to say as a reply to your post.

Sadiq said:
Don't know what to say as a reply to your post.

Dont misunderstand me. Supermachi bro should not have been supported by you because in this way, indirectly you are supporting all his foolish acts ! I am not against you in this matter but I cant support Supermachi bro's foolishness. :no

Bishnu15 said:
Dont misunderstand me. Supermachi bro should not have been supported by you because in this way, indirectly you are supporting all his foolish acts ! I am not against you in this matter but I cant support Supermachi bro's foolishness. :no
If that is what your understanding when other members are taking my reply in a different way, I can't help you to understand it better.

Sadiq said:
If that is what your understanding when other members are taking my reply in a different way, I can't help you to understand it better.

Extremely sorry. I understood your reply just now. :D :D :D Thanks ! Excellent reply. :D I was little bit pressurized bro with official jobs. :) Really sorry. :'( Have a nice day. :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock