I TRACK RENTV +7

Bro everything is legal unless caught but india is built up on traditions even after 100 years also you wont see p**n in indian dth its just wont happen bro. The carnal knowledge of men and women was not even shown in foriegn home dth

@ram : pls dont use such word on this forum, pls dont post in caps....

if u can post some pics, its gud.. otherwise, no use of this thread, it ll be closed soon.

without a dish ss or a snap of any of channel nobody can believe your thread..

I am wondering the guy who was unable to align 12 feet dish to 93.5°e has aligned to PEH. I have no doubt that you can align to any satellite but we can not believe till you do not prove it by sharing pics of channels you are receiving. Bro if you have hunted it you have done great job but it can not be appreciated without snapshots.

freedishlover said:
I am wondering the guy who was unable to align 12 feet dish to 93.5°e has aligned to PEH. I have no doubt that you can align to any satellite but we can not believe till you do not prove it by sharing pics of channels you are receiving. Bro if you have hunted it you have done great job but it can not be appreciated without snapshots.

ya :hehe, he cud not catch ddfd on 12 ft dish :D

How he caught PEH :shy

ok admin pls close this thread ...no body beleave me but it 1000% true...i try many time to upload picture but failed...even i told inthis sat ctc+7 named ctckuzbass sound is ok but canal 10 named rentv sound is aac so i watch only pic no audio as my recever solid 9048 not suport aac. I mleaving this thread ....

Better close it. Brother use any image hosting site to upload and share your pics..

ramkrishna jana said:
ok admin pls close this thread ...no body beleave me  but it 1000% true...i try many time to upload picture but failed...even i told inthis sat ctc+7 named ctckuzbass  sound is ok but canal 10 named rentv sound is aac  so i watch only pic no audio as my recever solid 9048  not suport aac.  I mleaving this thread ....

there is no tp with d chnls u wrote on am33.

which satellite are u talking abt

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock