I TRACK RENTV +7

Rocky iptv and ku band are completely different. I know there are many service providers where you can see many xxx TV channels but as Ramakrishna jana bro is saying that he is getting in ku band so we need a proof of it. That's it.

Suman Sahu said:
Rocky iptv and ku band are completely different. I know there are many service providers where you can see many xxx TV channels but as Ramakrishna jana bro is saying that he is getting in ku band so we need a proof of it. That's it.

he may be getting as it happen many times signals become strong due to tecnical changes for few hours yes but he should post proof.
but you can get ren tv 55 e or 90 e ku/c but it should be in your coverage area you need atleast 6 feet dish to get this or more and xxx channel on 13 feet hot bird 13 e kuband but good lnb for this you should have complete nowledge of alienment also .

ramkrishna jana said:

ramkrishna jana said:

u r image...

2KZPBax.jpg

bro pls upload my seceond pic imgur.the most awaysome pic on the internet.here is also a pic of peh tv....

Let's see bro..
..good job but I am wondering you are getting very low signal despite of 12 feet Jam Dish.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock