i ugraded to new hddvr from hd

vivekg123 said:
The technician will come in the evening after that I will make the snap shot of my hddvr like everybody does in the forum I will try don't know how to do but try

bro.. everything would b fine so don't worry at all.

Phone internet issue ... Sorry for posting the same msg thrice .... i even tried deleting two threads by clicking on edit but giving me error msg as ... You do not have permission to access this page.

prateek1987 said:
bro.. everything would b fine so don't worry at all.
My mother is also telling like that but if my any electronic item is not working properly I become tensed

prateek1987 said:
bro. write it clearly. i cudn't understand bro.
ask cc. what they r telling. the pq of any channel in hd box or hddvr box wud b same.
Cc told me that the technician will come to my home bro I don't know much english to argue with u regarding the clarity which one is good hddvr or simply HD box but I feel it DVR clarity is little better

kmb1000 said:
Yes its this is happing on HD Channels , Movies now plus and Sony Pix HD, Dont know about other channels, so it looks like a issue from d2h end so dont worry.
Thanks brother for the reply

prateek1987 said:
bro. write it clearly. i cudn't understand bro.
ask cc. what they r telling. the pq of any channel in hd box or hddvr box wud b same.
Prateek brother in some channels it shows like if you put scratched cd in cd player and watch the content of cd on tv like that type picture showing

vivekg123 said:
Prateek brother in some channels it shows like if you put scratched cd in cd player and watch the content of cd on tv like that type picture showing

Bro... When Technician Came...

Tell him to check stb properly
& also ask him to check dish alighment...

If problem still occurs.....

Argue with him to REPLACE STB......

syam said:
Bro... When Technician Came...

Tell him to check stb properly
& also ask him to check dish alighment...

If problem still occurs.....

Argue with him to REPLACE STB......
K bro thanks for the reply

kmb1000 said:
Phone internet issue ... Sorry for posting the same msg thrice .... i even tried deleting two threads by clicking on edit but giving me error msg as ... You do not have permission to access this page.
Bro did your problem solved

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock