If new customer to buy best dth, which will it?

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 4,140

If new customer to buy best dth, which will it?

• Total voters
If money is your concern and u dont want to compromise with quality....
blindly Go 4 Airtel Digital Tv HD.

ADTV will rock in coming days becoz of SES-9 transmission will start very soon & rain of HD channels on ADTV..:eek:hya :eek:hya

In Tata Sky I saw online there is new connection price Rs. 6570 for annual Ultra Pack with HD Access fee, but if I activated like Jingalala offer then will it end my annual subcricption or not?

If the customer is not much interested in English News, English Dramas and English Movies he/she should buy Tata Sky. English category channels are available in Tata Sky but in higher package which cost 500+ per month. Pace of channels addition in Tata Sky is extremely quick. Picture quality of Tata Sky is awesome compared to other DTH. Right now they have maximum SD and HD channels

Hassan Syed said:
If the customer is not much interested in English News, English Dramas and English Movies he/she should buy Tata Sky. English category channels are available in Tata Sky but in higher package which cost 500+ per month. Pace of channels addition in Tata Sky is extremely quick. Picture quality of Tata Sky is awesome compared to other DTH. Right now they have maximum SD and HD channels

True but you also need to consider that in TS there are more English chs ;)

voted for only tata sky :k

best in all :eek:hya no dth come near to them currently :k

Bro go for tata sky. Nothing else. I switched to airtel from Videocon last month. But not satisfied with its new low quality Hero HD box which provides bad picture quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock