DDF Exclusive Important Information On LDP Packs

Anyone have TRAI escalation email ID? I got a reply from TS and planning to loop TRAI in that email.

Sent email to TRAI.

5USttqe.png

PEhAUWm.png

The new system is cheaper for me, so i will wait till 1st Feb to see what happens and then i will select new channels.

what that means the current LDP will continued to end date or we want to switch to new tariff after 1st feb?
As per TRAI LDP should continue till end date unless consumer opts out and selects new plans. But as per TataSky they will discontinue LDP. That is where the problem is.

Any one knows how TS calculates refund on LDP?
I talked to CC rep, as per him they will calculate daily price based on 11 months, saying that annual plans are 11m + 1m free. So for ex they will calculate daily price for Platinum HD as 8500/11x30=25.76
Then they will calculate refund amount as 8500 - no of days usedx25.76.
For ex. I had recharged on 12 sep, my refund will be 8500-138x2
5.76=RS 4945
If they had calculated as one year, daily price would be 8500/365=23.29 and refund would be 8500-138x23.29=5285.

A difference of just RS 340, however unethical on their part. On their annual pack page they mention annual = 365 days, no mention of 11m+1m free.

Last edited:
Reply from Ceo Desk : About my request to continue my ldp after 1st feb 2019

Hello Mr Sharma,

This is with reference to your email, regarding activation of the TRAI packages.
We request you to login to our website www.tatasky.com and select your preferred channels/Packages and submit your request. Your selections will go live on 1st Feb 2019 as mandated by the regulators.
You can do so through the following modes:
  1. Self-care portal: mytatasky.com (in the manage packs section)
  2. Tata Sky mobile app (in the manage packs section)
  3. Visit your nearest Tata Sky dealer
Further, if you have already paid for the Long Duration pack, with balance amount in your account you will not have the hassle of recharging month-on-month and the pack will continue using the same balance amount.
We recommend that you continue with the Tata Sky monthly pack as it will best suit your viewing requirements along with no hassle of recharging again and again. If you still need to change your current viewing channels, you can easily do so onwww.mytatasky.com.

Is this Tatasky dth only discontinued paid annual subscription pack? What about Airtel,d2h etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock