DDF Exclusive Important Information On LDP Packs

I had said earlier itself that do not go for LDP, it's just a trick by Tata Sky to let subscriber remain enrolled with them for a long period post TRAI order implementation by refunding the paid amount into their count.

They could have let LDP subscribers continue witj these packs only if they paid broadcasters as per new rates w.e.f. 1st Feb, haven't calculated approximate charges applicable for channels part of platinum pack under new framework but i guess it would be little on the higher side. Ideally Tata Sky should have absorbed this burden and kept commitment to subscribers but as usual they won't do it.

We r ecstatic about 193 FTA channels being provided on complimentary basis to us in basic NCF slab but it is not any generosity on part of Tata Sky rather they r earning carriage by forcing all these onto us.

Also if anyone is on HDAF monthly packs, mention the same in the email so we can get clarity what would happen to HD channels if at all LDP is allowed to continue

two are same bro?

Ka6y8Mk.png

We r ecstatic about 193 FTA channels being provided on complimentary basis to us in basic NCF slab but it is not any generosity on part of Tata Sky rather they r earning carriage by forcing all these onto us.
Any reason the other DPOs didn't do it? Also please explain how's it forceful when they are not asking anything from customer for viewing these channels?

Last edited:
Sent email to TRAI.

5USttqe.png

PEhAUWm.png
Have you got any reply from Trai. Please share when you get the same.

I am also LDP user and my plan expires in May and so want to know the way ahead. TS is flouting Trai rules which we consumers should not allow them to.

Have you got any reply from Trai. Please share when you get the same.

I am also LDP user and my plan expires in May and so want to know the way ahead. TS is flouting Trai rules which we consumers should not allow them to.

I have never got any reply from TRAI in the last 6 years. I wrote to them many times for SCV, D2H and Airtel postpaid. But no response from them. Even now.

I have never got any reply from TRAI in the last 6 years. I wrote to them many times for SCV, D2H and Airtel postpaid. But no response from them. Even now.

So what’s the way ahead for LDP users now, any idea?

I got a reply via email from TRAI asking me to submit my RMN/Sub ID for my LDP issue i had sent to them.

@M.J.Sadiq did u get any replies???

I got a reply via email from TRAI asking me to submit my RMN/Sub ID for my LDP issue i had sent to them.

@M.J.Sadiq did u get any replies???

To which trai email I’d did you send the mail to? Was i directly or after you got a reply from Tata Sky that LDP will stop after 1st February!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock