Important Service Alert

RD Das said:
No Airtel Dth is always best and customers of ADTV is always with ADTV
This isn't indian cricket team .
ADTV will loose customers if they don't add channels.

piinku1 said:
This isn't indian cricket team .
ADTV will loose customers if they don't add channels.

Already slip to # 4 spot in DTH market :(

dipayan said:

That isn't the thing.They shouldn't continously add channels which they lack in HD section.
About position i willn't be surprise if d2h become #1 next year.

RD Das said:
No Airtel Dth is always best and customers of ADTV is always with ADTV

I'm not here to hurt anyone's feelings, being a great fan of Airtel Digital TV I'm very much disappointed about some steps taken by them in the last few months. It's like pulling themselves down. Airtel is just like current Manchester United FC, 'they can be the best everywhere but they are not utilizing their own strengths'. I'm deeply sad, angry and frustrated about both but I still HOPES FOR THE BEST!!!:':)angry:wall:lol

dipayan said:
whatever it is, now company focusing on service.
In the recent days they changed the way for close service requests.
After technician resolve the customer issue, he must call CC for close this SR.
CC executive will send "Happy code" to TV screen and it must be share with the CC person. And before closing the service request, CC executive will take conference call with customer. After closing service request, customer will get another call from CC within 3 days, and if they have any issue CC person will re open this complaint.
ADTV think this procedure will give a better service experience to customer.

Its good that ADTV now focussing more on service/cc. That was most needed as ADTV considers TS as their main competitor/wants to follow TS. There are many improvements needed from their side.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock