Impossible ! But Possible And do it By me

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 4,414
it is For +90 Days Deactivate Subscriber Calling "FTA PACK", Subscription Charges Rs.600 For Lifetime (3 Years)
Or
Dish magic pack @ Rs.99 Per month With 1 Free Top up Hindi hungaama is Best in free top-up,
Etv Rajasthan and many other paid channels Activate on this pack

Also u can Select From Old silver Pack @ Rs.135 , Dish Mini @ Rs.61,dish Maxi Rs.98,

Anyone From Above All Are +90 Days Deactivate Subscriber .

Dish magic pack detail
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-New-Dish-Magic-Pack-For-Suspended-Customer

Vikram Bro., it isn't new.
Though i amn't a Dishtv user, i have experienced it before.
About one month ago,one of my friend asked me to activate ICP in his account and he had only 50 rupees in his account.When i tried to add this topup,the website asked me to recharge Rs.40 and i rechaged it.

Any Dishtv user whose account validity is less than 30days(next rechage),if want to add topup then he has to rechage that amount.

Sure ! Need to +90 Deactivate Days And Your Account Suspended more then 300 Days ! u can Activate this Pack.....

piinku1 said:
About one month ago,one of my friend asked me to activate ICP in his account and he had only 50 rupees in his account.When i tried to add this topup,the website asked me to recharge Rs.40 and i rechaged it.

Any Dishtv user whose account validity is less than 30days(next rechage),if want to add topup then he has to rechage that amount.

Glad to hear you know it, but I think very few people know about it,:huh
In case Of Normal Customer Dishtv Decrease Validity Of Account As Per A-la-carte Price, Mostly it is useful For Fta Customer Coz No any balance on Fta Account And top up Not Activate On Behalf Fta pack validity, so Need to Recharge account,
How did you do it ? Which Payment Way using ....
;)

I think it only done by online recharge through releacted bank because this option is available since from long time on dish tv web when you log in and select a top up.

Vikram said:
piinku1 said:

Glad to hear you know it, but I think very few people know about it,:huh
In case Of Normal Customer Dishtv Decrease Validity Of Account As Per A-la-carte Price, Mostly it is useful For Fta Customer Coz No any balance on Fta Account And top up Not Activate On Behalf Fta pack validity, so Need to Recharge account,
How did you do it ? Which Payment Way using ....
;)

Suppose my next rechage date is 30.08.12.I want to add ESS topup today.Then i have to pay extra 65rupees by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.It willn't be deducted from my account.
But in ADTV,i can add anything till my balnce become zero.
I am an ADTV user not Dish tv user.I saw this when adding ICP topup in my friend's account for Ind-SL series.I recharged 40rs from my account.

One must have minium one month validity to add topup from his main account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock