Improvement in TS HD picture quality

dinesh19 said:
can sd channels give good pq in 65 inches tv?

The answer is SD PQ is acceptable. Because TS uses deblocking, the picture does not show any artefacts. However in my observation some of the SD channels on other DTH provide sharper PQ for SD channels. Because of the large screen size, it is even more evident that TS SD PQ is on the softer side.

Picture quality is still bad as before.Switch to channel no.975 and see tarang music,faces are cracking and not visible clearly.And also watch some HD channels like Z cinema HD and Discover world HD not looking good as earlier.Resolution is decreased in HD channels.

excillient ss jd bro
can you provide some ss of sd channels
zee cinema hd

tata sky pq is very good

What's good in this pq?
This type of pq also I m geting.I am not satisfied with this pq.Pq of HD channels is much better than this earlier.Pq is decrease in all channels especially music channels and regional channels.Even Siti digital a local cable operator providing much better pq in HD channels than tata sky.:angry

And SS of Tarang Music and Star Jalsha:

Other SD channels I am getting similar quality.

karanrudra93 said:
What's good in this pq?
This type of pq also I m geting.I am not satisfied with this pq.Pq of HD channels is much better than this earlier.Pq is decrease in all channels especially music channels and regional channels.Even Siti digital a local cable operator providing much better pq in HD channels than tata sky.:angry

As far as HD channels is concerned, I think currently PQ is at par with other DTH, including ADTV and Dish TV. You might want to check your signal levels.

For SD channels, they are OK as per my view, but of course can be better.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock