HD picture quality sucks

Bro for me quality of YouTube 480 p vedios are far better than hd channels on tata sky...hd channels are supposed to be 1080 p...comapre YouTube vedios with 1080 p and tata sky hd channels you ll see difference
I noticed but in some channels not all channels in tata sky. I think it's from broadcaster end. See these channels in tata sky has superior hd quality.
Star plus hd, set hd, Sony max hd, & pictures hd, travel xp hd, living foodz hd, Utv hd, cn hd+, Nick hd, and many more others

Lol how does price chage effect HD PQ. The weirdest thing I have heard.:undecided:

The new stb are hevc that can be the reason. Once TS updrages to hevc the PQ will be awesome.

Personally I have seen new Technicolor and skyworth hd hevc stb and I found the PQ quite good.
PQ is fine. These are indeed cheap boxes. I have noticed in 3 boxes that there is a serious blank screen issues. Take 5 seconds to flip channels. And services channels locks IR inputs for 10-15 seconds.
Worst thing cannot control picture settings of TV, to control TV settings need to master reset stb
How come? Don't your tv have picture setting?
Bro for me quality of YouTube 480 p vedios are far better than hd channels on tata sky...hd channels are supposed to be 1080 p...comapre YouTube vedios with 1080 p and tata sky hd channels you ll see difference
It should be 1080i. Little better than 720p. There is no 1080p channels in India. Which channels are giving you for bad PQ bro?

PQ is fine. These are indeed cheap boxes. I have noticed in 3 boxes that there is a serious blank screen issues. Take 5 seconds to flip channels. And services channels locks IR inputs for 10-15 seconds.

How come? Don't your tv have picture setting?

It should be 1080i. Little better than 720p. There is no 1080p channels in India. Which channels are giving you for bad PQ bro?
My TV as and it works only when I master reset my stb after that TV picture settings button works

s3CoZwv.png

Do u mean this stb as hevc HD stb

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock