Improvement in TS HD picture quality

@jdrocks.You didn't watched properly.watch tarang music properly for 5 min then you can observe.Picture is cracking so much and faces are not visible clearly.Pq is looking horrible.Looks like channel is compressing so much.

karanrudra93 said:
@jdrocks.You didn't watched properly.watch tarang music properly for 5 min then you can observe.Picture is cracking so much and faces are not visible clearly.Pq is looking horrible.Looks like channel is compressing so much.

Karan bro, I watched Tarang Music for more than 20 minutes. However didn't observe anything substantially different in the PQ than other SD channels. It is a fact that TS compresses SD channels quite a lot but it did not seem unwatchable to me. Are you sure you have good signal strength on this channel's TP? Also what size of TV are you using?

jdrocks bro can you plz provide some ss of tamil channels
and your 65 inch tv

karanrudra93 said:

It seems PQ is being compromised due to heady compression by TS.
I think all DTH provides more or less good PQ on HD channels. But it seems HD PQ has suffered from last few days may be due to compression or migration activities by TS. PQ may increase once migration is over or if TS uses idle TP space.

@NinadG.Yes u r right.HD PQ has suffered from last few days,especially Discovery HD world pq is looking average.

jdrocks said:
Karan bro, I watched Tarang Music for more than 20 minutes. However didn't observe anything substantially different in the PQ than other SD channels. It is a fact that TS compresses SD channels quite a lot but it did not seem unwatchable to me. Are you sure you have good signal strength on this channel's TP? Also what size of TV are you using?

@jdrocks.All channels signal quality is 200 and strength is 180.But tarang music,sometimes aaj tak news channel and discovery hd world looking like compressing so much.PQ is average of these three channels.But the PQ is decreased in tata sky slightly.That's why no one is able observe properly.They r not providing good PQ from 3 weeks as earlier like airtel standard.

It seems to me that PQ of HD channels on TS has improved of late. I am getting pretty sharp picture on all HD channels just like when they first launched HD. The HD PQ is now also at par with Dish TV.

Anyone else notice the improvement?

What about HD PQ compared to DTH providers other than Dishtv?
Has anyone noticed any changes in PQ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock