Improvement in TS HD picture quality

Thanks for the snaps of Tamil channels...

Your case is different as your TV itself upscales the contents.... I think Sony x-reality pro is the only TV that has the engine that upscales any content instantly.... I have Sony 32 inch TV bought 3 years back which does not do any upscaling of pictures.

So, we have to rely only the service providers for the best picture quality and audio quality or until we get a good TV like yours :(

Sony X series is a dream for me or a Bose videowave too...

Regards

Hariraj

@Jdrocks and @rhariraj

both of you can plz upload ss of india tv news..? ofcourse it should be from ur tvs, i want to see how sd channl's pic quality looks on lcd,. My sony crt tv just stopped working, repaired it many times but it again n again gets stopped working, now i want to buy new tv, but confused between lcd or crt, bcoz in showroom i noticed that in lcd tv pic quality of sd channls is very poor, crt is much better in this regard

Rohit Marathi said:
@Jdrocks and @rhariraj

both of you can plz upload ss of india tv news..? ofcourse it should be from ur tvs, i want to see how sd channl's pic quality looks on lcd,. My sony crt tv just stopped working, repaired it many times but it again n again gets stopped working, now i want to buy new tv, but confused between lcd or crt, bcoz in showroom i noticed that in lcd tv pic quality of sd channls is very poor, crt is much better in this regard

SD channels will always looks bad(blur) in LCD compared to CRT because of lower pixel in SD channels(only 576). If u primarily watch SD channels u should go for CRT or if u prefer HD with surround sound u should go for LCD with home-theater system. Now choice is up-to u bro.:)

Go with LED. Always go with latest rather than obsolete which may not last too long specially when manufacturers have already stopped/reduced CRT TVs.

The sooner and more people in India move towards high end TVs, broadcasters will start looking at this segment seriously and start providing content/feed in same. Helps in digitalization process as well.

Better to leave Tata sky and go for other dth.whatever range of tv u get,u will not get good pq becoz Tata sky is not providing good picture quality as like before.Now a days Tata sky sd channels pq is worst among all dth.HD channels is ok but still not good as earlier.:angry:angry

^ still i don't seem possibility that SD ch. broadcasters are thinking to migrate into HD at least for next 5 years, because there is always problem of availability of space on satellite, one HD channels takes place of 5 SD channels..

if all channls were in HD already, then i always like to buy HD LCD TV, because yes HD channls looks awesome on HD LCD TV, but unfortunately major channels are still now in SD only.. And another thing the cost of HD channels is too high that a common man can not afford, i just use DD DIRECT PLUS

Rohit Marathi said:
^ still i don't seem possibility that SD ch. broadcasters are thinking to migrate into HD at least for next 5 years, because there is always problem of availability of space on satellite, one HD channels takes place of 5 SD channels..

if all channls were in HD already, then i always like to buy HD LCD TV, because yes HD channls looks awesome on HD LCD TV, but unfortunately major channels are still now in SD only.. And another thing the cost of HD channels is too high that a common man can not afford, i just use DD DIRECT PLUS

Not only bandwidth but also number of HD subscribers are very less(only 4%). which is a major hurdle for HD migration from broadcaster end. For the same reason there is not much advertisement in HD channels.

BTW it's a off-topic discussion going on. Thread should be moved to general TV section.

karanrudra93 said:
Better to leave Tata sky and go for other dth.whatever range of tv u get,u will not get good pq becoz Tata sky is not providing good picture quality as like before.Now a days Tata sky sd channels pq is worst among all dth.HD channels is ok but still not good as earlier.:angry:angry

I think as migration is going on, we cann't expect normal PQ from TS. PQ might improve as migration progresses. As reported,it might take atleast an year to complete migration. One can wait till that time, meanwhile TS may use idle TP space to increase PQ if it wishes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock