In which LCN Vishwaroopam is going to be played on ADTV

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Airtel is the officially launching the movie Vishwaroopam in DTH world. But till now they didn't tell at which LCN they are going to place the movie in different languages. Anybody know this? Please post it if you know.

vishwaroopam tamil version on ch155 vishwaroop hindi version on ch156 it is already announced by airtel via newspaper advt....

i have another query regarding this.
i heard 3 lakhs bookings already booked for vishwaroopam in adtv. is it true ?

karthik said:
i have another query regarding this.
i heard 3 lakhs bookings already booked for vishwaroopam in adtv. is it true ?

May be.. I am also planning to book for the movie but not sure:huh Because I am also thinking of watching it in theaters for the sound effects used in the movie.:tup

mjahabarsadiq said:
Airtel is the officially launching the movie Vishwaroopam in DTH world. But till now they didn't tell at which LCN they are going to place the movie in different languages. Anybody know this? Please post it if you know.

they announced it 1 week before.for more detail please check my thread about vishwaroopam booking open on airtel under airtel dth section.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock