INDIA TV & Bloomberg TV India Terminates TAM Services

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Business news channel Bloomberg TV India today said that it has terminated the services of TAM saying the data of the television rating agency did not represent facts.

The channel had earlier raised concerns over the methodology adopted by TAM. The rating agency, however, did not revert with anything concrete or with any resolution.

"Thus the channel has written to TAM to terminate its services with immediate effect," the business channels said in a statement.

Commenting of the development Bloomberg TV India President Sriram Kilambi said, "The data that is generated by TAM does not represent the facts. It is better that they do not report data at all rather than report data that is insufficient and incomplete."

When contacted TAM, the rating agency declined to comment.

Bloomberg TV India Terminates TAM Services | Business Standard

I have a source for India TV also removing TAM. But the source is not allowed in DDF here and hence not posted it.. Will update with valid source once I got the one..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock