• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 870
  • Views Views: Views 125,379
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

iphifi said:
I think only if you want cash back then exact recharge through Airtel money is required. If not just DTH balance of 5500 is enough to activate Infinity ARP pack. Converting ARP to DBR is possible but since your validity is almost over you may receive very small value as conversion is based on DBR rates. BTW contact customer care and they will clear all your doubts.
So do I call 12150 or other paid CC

akshayprabhu said:
So do I call 12150 or other paid CC

Yup call toll free first. Sometimes paid cc can be better but not necessarily.

iphifi said:
Yup call toll free first. Sometimes paid cc can be better but not necessarily.

Bro I ve now Recording top up annual pack in which 4 months validity remaining, so if I activate Infinity pack free recording will be available. So unused amount will be automatically credited to my account or I have to request cc to deactivate recording & credit of unused amount? Also if I recharge 5500 thro airtel money to my dth account, do I need to call cc for activation of Infinity pack or the pack will be activated automatically after recharge of 5500.Thanks In advance bro.

adhu84 said:
i also activated Infinity plan. At first i added Rs 5500 to my airtel money using my credit card and then recharged Airtel dth account for 5500 using airtel money with coupon code CASH5. I received instant cash back of Rs 50 in airtel money. Then called CC and activated infinity pack and all related addons were also activated by CC. Now waiting for Rs 500 cash back in Airtel money account..

So far everything went easy

u ve squeezed out every single penny ;)

================

so essentially, if airtel money is used, this pack wud cost rs.5000
Now its really getting tempting :sp :eek

I would also be going for this pack
If would be a great pack if Airtel continues to add every new HD channel in this but with this pack they are surely trying to retain customers so that people don't shift to Tata Sky and are stuck with Airtel for another year

Maybe new HD additions are still far

yup, cud be...

HD additions may be far, hence they want to retain customers for an year, and also maximize their revenue before buying additional tps.

already Ambani made airtel telecom tanked by offering free calls/data... they may be wanting some revenue from dth business to suport their telecom business.

deemah786 said:
Bro I ve now Recording top up annual pack in which 4 months validity remaining, so if I activate Infinity pack free recording will be available. So unused amount will be automatically credited to my account or I have to request cc to deactivate recording & credit of unused amount? Also if I recharge 5500 thro airtel money to my dth account, do I need to call cc for activation of Infinity pack or the pack will be activated automatically after recharge of 5500.Thanks In advance bro.

Topup refunds are possible but you will get almost nothing back in this case. Formula for Refund = Cost of pack - (DBR of pack * used days) so 180 - (1.1*240) = -84. Value is in negative here. You will get nothing back.

Will Infinity ARP activate automatically after 5500 recharge? Could be Don't know. Someone confirm if it's possible.

iphifi said:
Topup refunds are possible but you will get almost nothing back in this case. Formula for Refund = Cost of pack - (DBR of pack * used days) so 180 - (1.1*240) = -84. Value is in negative here. You will get nothing back.

Will Infinity ARP activate automatically after 5500 recharge? Could be Don't know. Someone confirm if it's possible.

next to impossible to automatically change pack.
there is 2way either call CC or from portal u can do that.

Optimus_Prime said:
next to impossible to automatically change pack.
there is 2way either call CC or from portal u can do that.

Absolutly ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom