• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 123,959
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

harshit9935 said:
Hello..help me pls..if i buy new airtel connection...can i opt for this pack ..or any other pack which will be more beneficial for me..?

I recommend to buy a old sd or hd connection and upgrade to infinity pack . Don't worry about warranty since infinity pack covers one year BMC

RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

rtz2042 said:
Infinity pack activated..

Maaze karo bhai :hs

Hello everyone,

I have few questions regarding this Infinity pack & I will be really thankful to you guys if you could help me out with the same:

1) I am an existing user of airtel DTH services. I have the old STB(non-HD). So do I first recharge for 5000 rs and then recharge for 500 separately to get free HD set top box upgrade OR doing a direct recharge of 5500 will make me eligible for the free set top box upgrade as well?? How many days does it take for the Airtel field engineer to come and upgrade the STB

2) I dont have a airtel mobile connection. So can I still make an Airtel money wallet or not? If not, then can I pay through a friend's airtel money wallet?

3) I have a monthly pack in which i pay around 415 rs per month. The pack is supposed to get over by 25th Jan,2017. But I might not be free to do the recharge that time. So, in case IF I do the recharge tonight itself. Will I get a refund for the remaining 14 days?

Thanks in Advance :)

shubham bro, here's the answer of all queries

1) do recharge for Rs 5500 and then call CC to upgrade your pack to infinity pack and then also request him to upgrade your sd box to hd box, you have to give request to upgrade to hd box within 7 days of recharge of infinity pack.

2) if you don't have airtel money you can recharge via dealer or also your friends mobile.

3) you can recharge today also, if you have taken ARP ask CC to deactivate your ARP and ask them to give refund for remainning days.

Post edited to avoid confusion or mislead .. Edited

Sai Laxman said:
Just a suggestion bro , After Recharge then Request for hd stb box for upgarae and activating infinity pack is a nice way :) .. Just a suggestion sorry dont mistake me bro :) ..
 I think infinity pack need to be activated to get free HD upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock