DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 124,360
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it was 5500, retailer recharge of the same pack should be shown in self care this time.. ie., 5551 along with 5801.
try again with CC, or write to nodal
Already tried with CC...he asked me to write to CC with ID of someone who got it for 5551/-
That's why I requested someone who got it for 5551/- to help with their Cust ID & Cust Name

That's why I requested someone who got it for 5551/- to help with their Cust ID & Cust Name
Asking personal dtls of other members is prohibited as per forum Guidelines bro pls dont ask :)

First of all, it is wrong on CC's part to ask someone else's personal details. Sometimes they behave just weird.

Already tried with CC...he asked me to write to CC with ID of someone who got it for 5551/-

1. Asking someone else's cust details, is morally wrong and also not allowed here..
2. CC cannot ask you to give details of other users!

This is what CC asked me. I thought that someone can PM me these 2 details.
If that is against the rules of this forum, I apologize for the same. Sorry!!
You should probably report it to Nodal Officer too. CC cannot ask u details of another customer. It means that all our personal details can be made public. This should not go unreported to airtel authorities.

My Infinity yearly pack is going to be over in another two days. Today i received a call from Airtel customer care that they can offer the same pack for Rs 5551 instead of Rs 5801. I said i have to think for couple of days , she gave the number for callback and asked to call me once i have decided

Thanks,
Prakash

This is not for some selected customers..!!!
Available for all..
This is retailer recharge or dealer recharge..
Go to selfcare - Changebasepack - (12 months). U can see 2 infinity packs.. One of 5801 nd other 5551..
(if u have done the retailer recharge for the same pack last time, this time it won't show in selfcare. Downgrade to a lower pack and check. i.e., if u have activated infinity pack with 5250 last time instead of 5500, 5551 won't show in the selfcare readily)

Before the price was increased it was like 5500 and 5250.
I had activated the ongoing pack of mine with 5250 last time.

3Month Infinity - 1741
Retailer - 1641

6 Month Infinity - 3251
Retailer - 3102

All are readily available in selfcare..
***You should know the loop holes of airtel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock